Chapter 17: Bad bad bad!

Justin: "I think of you every minute as I'm falling asleep, I think of your love every second that we're together or apart. You make me the happiest persons on this whole entire planet!! I know, I know I've said this to you many times but you just don't get it, around you I'm me. Someone actually loves me for me" he smiles. I feel a tear run down my cheek as a kid from my science class walks past. I quickly wipe it away hoping he didn't see or hear anything.

Raegan: "Justin, you make me so emotional" I laugh
Justin: "your giggles so fracking cute!! Aghhhh"
I smile and try to hide that I'm blushing. I can't believe that Justin opened up to me like that.

Justin: "can we get a fresh start tmr?"
Raegan: "anything you want" I smile as I grab his hand and start walking to the front doors with him. We walk to the front of our houses and just sit on the steps. I stare at the pattern on the patio as I feel Justin's lips getting closer to me. I turn my head and our lips meet. He kisses me again as I feel as close to him as ever.  Justin's dad walks out so we pull away. For once Justin's face wasn't red. He's getting more comfortable around me.

*2 hours later*

I was in laying in bed doing some math sheets that I found in my locker today. As I finished the last question my dad walked in without knocking.. I knew that something was wrong because they knock first.

Dad: "h-h-have you s-seen...
Raegan: "dad relax, breathe"
Dad: "h-have y-you seen your m-m-mom"
Raegan: "what do you mean have I seen her I thought she was out with you..."
Dad: "no I had to go to work this morning and when I left she was still asleep"
Raegan: "have you tried calling her?"
Dad: " yea but her phone is on the table"

I start to get a worry feeling in my stomach. My eyes start to fill with tears as I think of my mom saying everything was gonna be okay. My dad looks at me and gives me a hug.

Dad: "don't worry my boy, everything is gonna be just fine"
Raegan:" that's what mom said, and now look dad"
Dad: "bud we will find her and get an answer out of her"
Raegan: " okay, but if she's not home tomorrow morning we're calling the cops to put in a missing person report."
Dad: " okay well try and get some sleep tonight, do you want me to make you anything to eat"
Raegan: "no, I think imma just go to bed"
Dad: " okay I love you" he says and kisses my forehead.

When my dad walks out I crawl onto my bed curl up in a ball and start crying. My phone dings as I don't even twitch to get up. It goes off again and again and again. I still don't move, all I think of is dying. I just wanted to die. I hear my window open as I already know it's Justin.

Raegan: "I just wanna die"
Justin: "no baby, what's wrong"
Raegan: "I WANNA DIE" I scream
Justin comes to the other side of me where he can see my face a little. He lifts my head up and wipes my tears. I but my head back down. I was so angry and sad at the same time. I feel my breathe getting heavier, until Justin grabs my hand. I sit up and hug him and tell him what's going on. He tells
me everything was gonna be alright, but for some reason I believed him. We lay down as I lay my head on his shoulder and slowly start falling asleep....

Morning comes.......

AUTHORS NOTE- Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. This week has really been something :( but I'm gonna and try and start updating everyday. Hope your having a good day/ night ❤️