Chapter 35: walmart

"Justin, Justin" I open my eyes to see Danny is shaking me.

Justin: "what?"
Danny: "wanna go to Walmart?"
Justin: "what time is it?"
Danny: "1:30 in the afternoon"

I jump out of bed and look for my phone. I throw my blanket off the bed look under all the pillows, look under my bed..

Danny: "what are you looking for?"
Justin: "my phone, have you seen it?"
Danny: "no, I'll text it"

*ding ding*

I run into the bathroom and see it on the counter. "Why is my phone in the bathroom" I ask myself in my head. I pick it up and turn it on.

*checks messages*

Raegan: "Goodmorning handsome :)"
Raegan: "I might stop by tonight to see you, my dad and I are gonna go drive up and see some family"
Raegan: "I love you"

I smile and go to reply... as I walk into my bedroom wall.

Danny: "omg ju-us-stin" Danny starts dying from laughter. I'm laying there on the ground laughing too.

Justin: "I just wanted to text me boyfriend back" I say as I laugh harder then before
Danny: "can you do that again but this time I wanna record it"
Justin: "Danny, no I will not do it again"

We both laugh, until my dad yells for us to come downstairs. We get into the hallway and I smell taco bell. Danny and I look at each other and we fly down the stairs. We see 3 spots set up at the kitchen table with food from Taco Bell.

Danny and I: "DAD!!"
Dad: "what?"
Danny and I: "you got us Taco Bell!!!!!!!"
Dad: "yea of course" he laughs.

We sit down and eat;

Dad: "so I was thinking.."
Danny: "that's never good"

We all laugh as dad tells Danny to shut up.

Dad: "anyways.. I was thinking that maybe we could all go to the movies tonight"

Me and Dan look at each other and nod our heads and smile at our dad. We finished eating so me and dan got ready to go to Walmart. I then realized that I didn't message Raegan back. I pull my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and text him saying I love him back.

Danny and I are in the car driving as ride comes on. Danny looks at my and starts laughing.

Danny: "I love seeing my twin smile again"
Justin: "it feels good to be smiling again"

I pull into the Walmart parking lot and park the car.

Danny: "can we make slime tonight! Plz Justin plz!" He says while jumping like a little kid who just asked for a cookie.
Justin: "of course dudeeee!"

We run to the art supplies and back 10 bottles of glue and throw them into a cart we found in the aisle.

Danny: "we need to go to the cookies and cake section for food colouring"
Justin: "and the laundry soap area, we need borax"
Danny: "how bout I get the food colour and you get the borax and we meet back by the candy aisle.
Justin: "deal"

We run different directions but i had to be careful because I had the cart and I didn't wanna hit anyone (or do I, jk)
I run into the aisle and see the borax right away so I grab it and throw it in the cart. I go to the candy aisle and see that Danny just got there.

Justin: "okay dan dan pick a bag of candy you want and a drink"

Danny grabbed starbursts and Pepsi. I grabbed skittles and Pepsi.

Justin: "I'll be back I'm gonna go get something quickly, pick a bag of chips"
Danny: "okay" I hear Danny say as I start running to the cereal aisle. I grab a box of frosted flakes for Raegan.

I get back to Danny and we walk to the check out line.

Cashier: "that will be 30.67"

I hand her 40 dollars and she gave me 9.33 back. We walk out of Walmart and start heading home..

Authors note- hey guys I know this was a boring chapter but I felt like I needed to post something for you guys💓 stay active