Chapter 24: Fans

We were about 5 minutes away from home and a group of girls came up to us and started screaming. We finially got them to calm down and tell us what was going on. They were fans we have been following us since day 1.

It made me and Justin so happy so she some fans, Justin needed it after today. Seeing him smile in all the pictures he took with them was the best thing in the world. After we took some pictures signed some things for them and followed them on social medias, we kept walking home.

We get to the front yard, and I grab Justin's hand.

Raegan: "do you wanna come over?"
Justin: "I'm gonna go home quickly, but I'll come through the window"
Raegan: "okay"

I run into my house and look for my dad. I notice that there's a note on the fridge saying he was working late. I run up to my room with a really good idea on my mind. I grab a bunch of my moms old scented candles and spread them around my room. I make my bed look all nice and text Justin telling him to come over. I told him to from to the front door tho. When he rang the doorbell so I went downstairs to answer it. I opened the door and grabbed his hand. I closed the door behind us and started kissing him. He stopped me for a second:

Justin: "baby what are you doing?"
Raegan: "you'll see"

I pick him and put him on my shoulder as I run up the stairs. We get to my room I put him on the bed and start kissing his neck. I think he knew what I was doing now because he started trying to take my shirt off. I started getting nervous, but I had my chest binder on so I let him. Justin starts kissing up my neck.

*justin and Raegan end up fricking but I don't like writing about sexual details😂*

I wake up to Justin next to me, I smile and put my arm around him.

Raegan: "Goodmorning handsome"
Justin: "morning my boy" he says and turns around to kiss me.
Raegan: "how do you feel"
Justin: "not like a Virgin"

I start laughing so hard to the point where I'm crying. Justin and I put our clothes on and decided to help to subway. As we're sitting down and eating I ask Justin

Raegan: "so how's your day been?"
Justin:"it was a bit stressful this morning but it got so much better afterwards" he winked

I smiled and hide my face behind my hands. Justin grabbed my hands leaned over the table and kissed me. As he pulled away from my lips and went to sit down his drink split all over the table and his pants. He made the funniest face ever and started screaming that it was cold. I sat there laughing at him as he gave me death glares. I grabbed my phone and wallet and sprinted out of subway. Justin ran after me. I stopped to catch my breathe and I see little snowflakes. Justin stops behind me, wraps his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I turned around and kissed his soft lips. He pulled apart and I didn't even have to open my eyes to know that he was smiling. I noticed I was getting tired so I wanted to go home. 

Raegan: "hey babe, I'm getting tired"
Justin: "okay let's get you home" he says and kisses me again.

*skip the walk*

Justin walks me up to my room and tucks me in.

Justin: "goodnight my handsome boy"
Raegan: "goodnight baby"

Justin gives me a kiss on the forehead turns off the light and closes my door. I hear the front door close as Justin leaves. Before I knew it my eyes were closed...