chapter 50: field of daisies

i see a field full of daisy alone with a lake. i look over at Rae and he's smiling at me.

Raegan: "what do you think?"
Justin: "i-its"

i get cut off by Rae's lips against mine, I kiss him back knowing this moment was gonna be perfect. after 30 seconds Raegan pulls away and asks me if I wanna go swimming. I nod my head and we go to the dock.

(pretend raegan and justin both have top surgery.)

raegan pulls off his shirt and jumps in, he swims back up to the surface and pretends that its not cold.

"jump in babe" raegan says to me.

justin: "its cold, and don't even say its not because you're hiding the fact that you're shivering inside"

raegan: "damn it babe, you get me everytime with this stuff"

i sit on the edge of the dock and put my feet into the water. raegan goes by my legs and and starts tickling my knees.

justin:"baby stop"

raegan:"then come swimming b"

i take off my shirt and give him an evil look. i back away from the dock and tell him that he can have fun swimming. i run as i here footsteps behind me getting closer and closer. Next minute i feel raegans cold arms around my waist.

"babe what are you doing" i ask.

"taking you with me to go swimming" he says

i feel my eyes go wide and i try and squirm out of his arms but it doesn't work.

raegan:"ready babe?"he asks

i close my eyes and hold my breath as i feel the temperature of the water against my body, i go up for air still feeling raegans arms wrap around my waist.

justin:" you're a shit head"

raegan:"why thank you"

i giggle as i lean in to kiss him but he dunks me under water. i go to the surface and splash water in his face causing him to choke.

justin:" ha payback is a bitch no isn't it?"

raegan smiles as he pulls me closer and i wrap my arms around his neck. we feel the water get colder so we jump out. raegan wraps the blanket he got from the car around both of us, i lean my head on his shoulder and watch the sun go down as my eyes close.

authors note- hey guys, i wont be updating everyday i'm sorry. its just becoming a lot so i'm gonna update when i can, i hope you guys will still be active when i update. its not that i don't enjoy writing anymore i just cant do it anymore. i love you babes :)