Chapter 34: Ambulance

Rae looks at me;

Raegan: "baby are you sure everything's okay?"
Justin: "yea just had a weird feeling."
Raegan: "tell me about it"
Justin: "well um.. we were driving home from dropping kale off and.."

*boom*

The car in front of us got hit by a huge semi truck. I run out of the car and yell at Raegan to call 9-1-1. About 4 minutes 2 ambulances a cop car and a fire truck showed up. The Fire men tried helping the one person who lived get out of the car and into the ambulances. Anther paramedic took me and Raegan over to the back of an ambulance to make sure we were okay.

As we were walking back to our car i saw a baby in the back seat of the smashed car. It was a baby girl. I run over to her side of the car and unbuckle her.

Raegan: "Justin what are you doing"
Justin: "she's bleeding and awake they need to get her to a hospital"

I pull her out gently and bring her over to the paramedics.

Paramedic: when we checked on her she wasn't breathing.."
Justin: "I saw her in the back awake so I grabbed her and brought her to you"
Paramedic: "thank you so much"

I smile as she walks away from me and hooks her up to a breathing machine in the ambulance. Raegan comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Raegan: "babe you should be a doctor"
Justin: "I should?"
Raegan: "yea" he kisses me.

We get into the car and start driving back home. The car ride home was really silent. Raegan and I walk up to the front steps of the doorways. He grabbed my hand when I went to go inside. I turn back around and look at him.

Raegan: "you never finished what you were telling me"
Justin: "oh it's nothing"

Raegan sits down on the front step and pats the stop beside him for me to sit down. I sit down beside him and finish my story;

Justin: "we were dropping Kale off and driving home,  until a semi hit us.."
I felt a tears start filling my eyes. I took a deep breath in and continued.

Justin: "when I woke up in the hospital my dad and your dad were there and then Kale comes running into the room and starts bawling his eyes out. I didn't know where you were I got worried and then you say Justin, I love you and then the next thing I hear is toy machine start beeping and your eyes started closing, doctors came rushing in trying to save you but...."

Raegan: "baby, hey hey don't worry it didn't happen look in alive" he says as he grabs my hand and puts it on his cheek.

We put our foreheads together and he wipes my tears.

Raegan: "I want you to go get some sleep and text me when you wake up"
Justin: "you too" I say as I give up a long kiss. 

We let go of each other, get up and walk inside. My dad was waiting at the door for me. I run and give him a huge hug.

Dad: "everything okay?"
Justin: "yea I'm just so happy to see you" I say as I'm laughing from happiness but crying.

My dad rubs me on the back and gives me a huge hug back. We let go and I walk upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling thinking. I started getting sleepier and sleepier and sleepier....