Chapter 4: Attraction

He walks inside and I get this feeling of not happiness but more I can't think of what it could be tho. I've never had this feeling before. At the same time I was so confused.. does this mean I'm gay..?

Mom calls me inside taking me away from my train of thought and ask me where I went. I told her I went for ice cream with the neighbour as I said walking upstairs. "Well did you eat something" she yells to me but I just keep walking and close my bedroom door behind me.

I get into my black Nike sweats and my white t-shirt. I make a couple musicallys before i go to bed. As I'm laying there staring at the ceiling my phone gets a text. I sit up grab and see who it's from..
Justin: "hey"
Me:"hey"
Justin: "thanks for the great night"
Me " oh anytime"
Justin: "oh and sorry about the kiss I just thought it..."
Me: "no don't apologize, I liked it 😊"
Justin:" so did I 😊, okay well I should get to sleep goodnight handsome😘"
Me:"goodnight 💕"

I put my phone down smiled and started falling asleep slowing after that.

*8 A.M*
(Ding ding ding ding)
I would up to my phone going, it was messages from Justin asking if i wanted to go see a movie today.
I went downstairs and told my mom I was gonna for to a movie with Justin and she was fine with it.

I text him back and say sure see you at 7. I jump in the shower for bit. I got dressed and when downstairs to have some breakfast. *ding dong* I go to the door and see Justin. I smile and say "your early by like 7 hours bud" his smile gets bigger as I let him in. "I know but I was bored" he said. I introduce him to my mom and she seems to like him. I take him to my room and we watch some tv and go on our phones. I started to fall asleep and as I am I feel a soft tiny kiss on my cheek. I turn my head and see just his faces goes red. I pull him back to me and kiss him. He rests his head on my shoulder and starts falling asleep too.

As I wake up I feel no one beside me but I have a text message from Justin saying he was going to get ready. I got up put on my black t-shirt and some white jeans. I go to the bathroom and do my hair. I have butterflies "why do I have butterflies" I run downstairs tell mom I'm leaving.

I knock on Justin's door waiting there for a bit. Someone finally opens the door. It was Justin he was wearing and red sweater with black jeans and his glasses. I always found him so much cuter with his glasses on😊 we start walking as Justin holds my hand.

*skip the walk*

We're 10 minutes into the movie and I can feel Justin's staring at my neck. I zone back into the movie as I feel his lips touch my neck. I hold on to the bottom of the seat as I feel his lips going up to my cheek and then hit my lips. I then grab him take him to the washroom and start kissing him. He smiles and says "wow Raegan didn't know you were this attracted to me" i giggle as say "I didn't know either" we both turn red and then start to go home ....