Chapter 45: therapy

*the next morning*

Justin's pov;

I felt a kiss on my forehead as I slowly started to open my eyes.

Justin: "Goodmorning to you too handsome" I say with a smirk on my face
Raegan: "how was your sleep baby boy"
Justin: "it was good, how was yours?"
Raegan: "amazing"
Justin: "how are you feeling?"
Raegan: "good why?"
Justin: "well it's like your acting like nothing even happened last night.."

Raegan looked down at his hands and didn't say anything.

Just as I was about to say something the doctor came in.

Doctor: "you guys are finally awake"
Raegan: "what time is it?"
Doctor: "3:00 pm"

Raegan looks at me with a surprised look on his. I laugh and kiss him on the forehead.

Doctor: "Raegan how you feeling today?"
Raegan: "a lot better"
Doctor: "that's good, anymore thoughts of suicide?"

Raegan looked at me and the looks up at the ceiling. I can see the tears forming in his eyes as he tries to come up with an answer that won't scare me.

Doctor: "Raegan?"
Raegan: "yes. A lot actually.."

I look at Raegan but he looks at the wall on the other side of the room. My heart starts racing like last night when I saw the ripples of water from when he jumped.

Doctor: "okay well I'm gonna assign you to see a therapist 3 times a week and then when you feel a bit better your come back for a check up"
Raegan: "okay" he says as he walks to the washroom.

The doctor left the room and Im still laying there on the bed.

Raegan's pov:

I didn't wanna say all that in front of Justin because I knew he was gonna be more upset with me. But I didn't want to hide anything from him.

I pull out the black small box from out of my jeans. Before I had jumped... I was gonna ask Justin if he would marry me. But then I got all that hate and I felt like no one could ever love somebody like me. But then seeing and hearing him cry for me when I couldn't made me feel selfish.

I wipe the tear from off my cheek and close the box. I set it on the counter and get dressed.

Justine pov:

I hear soft cries coming from the bathroom but I didn't know if Raegan wanted to be around me right now so I just gave him space.

*2 hours later*

Justin's pov still:

Raegan's dad came to pick up Rae so my dad and I left about an hour and a half ago.

I was in the shower as I heard the door open.

Justin: "I'm in here" I say as I cover myself.

I hear the door shut so I get back to my shower but I suddenly feel cold hands on my waist and soft lips on my neck.

I turn around and see that it's Raegan....

Authors note: hey you guys :) happy Easter. Sorry I'm writing this chapter while I'm in the car driving home. But I hope you all got a lot of chocolate from the Easter bunny😊 oh and I got my lip pierced yesterday, it didn't hurt but the after pain does especially when I eat anything. I love you guys, share this book with your friends❤️ -m