Chapter 32: coma

*Justin's dads part*

*ring ring*

Nurse: "hey sir, do you have a son with the name of Justin Blake?"
David: "yea may I ask who's speaking?"
Nurse: "this is a nurse at Minnesota hospital and you son has been in a car accident"

I hung up the phone and ran straight out the door. I knock on raegans house door and his dad opens it. He opens the door an offers me to come in but I refuse and say "justin has been in a car accident" raegans dad looks at me and says "that means Raegan..." he runs upstairs grabs Olivia and her blanket and bottle and comes running out to my car. We drive to the hospital and I'm shaking. My eyes fill up with tears as my heart starts beating faster. We arrive at the hospital and run inside. We get to the front desk and ask for Raegan Beast and Justin Blake.

David: "what are the room numbers for Raegan Beast and Justin Blake!?" I said impatiently.
Nurse: "203.."

We bolt down the hallway walking faster and faster each second. We get to 203 and the doors closed. Raegans dad puts his hand on the door handle closes his eyes and swings open the door.

I look at Justin and see he's hooked up to a bunch of machines and a machine to help him breathe. I run up to him grab his hand and start crying. "All I want is for him to be okay please! Let him be okay!" I say inside my head as I whimper out a gasp. Kale and his mom run into the room, and as soon as he looked at the boys he fell straight to the ground. The doctors came in and took kale out of the room and recommended him to a youth group for teens who have lost a friend. One of the doctors come in;

Doctor: "Raegan and Justin are not dead but they are in really bad condition"
Raegans dad: "could they get worse?"
Doctor: "yes, if the brain starts bleeding it might cause them to go into a coma"

"Oh my god" Raegans dad whispers as he pulls on his hair.

Doctor: "I'm very sorry sir" he says as he walks out.....

*3 hours later *

Justin: "Raegan? Dad? Kale?"

I get up and rub Justin on the head, "oh my god my boy" I say and kiss him on the forehead. I look over at Raegan and his dad and see that Raegan still hasn't woken up. Justin tried sitting up but fell straight back down and yelled "ow!"

He looked down at his arms and saw all the machines they were hooked up too.

Justin: "dad what's going on?"
Dad: "you and Raegan got into a car accident"
Justin: "WHERES RAEGAN!" He tries to get up
Dad:" Justin! Relax"
Justin: "NO I NEED HIM DAD!! I need him..." he starts crying.

"Justin... I love you so much baby"......