Chapter 44: rae

Damon's pov:
Justin and I were walking home when a car came rushing up to us. I'm guessing Justin could see that colour of the car or the person in the car because he ran up to it. As the guy shut off the car and got out, him and Justin's arms met. It was his dad...

Justin's pov:
I ran towards my dad with every light of energy left in my body. As I was in his arms I knew I could let everything loose. I cried and cried and cried.

Justin: "dad" I say sobbing into his shoulder
David: "yes Justin?"
Justin: "why does love hurt so bad"

My dad pulled away and looked into my eyes and said

Dad: "Jay your gonna go through a lot in life especially in relationships bud... but you need to stay strong no matter what" he passed and the continues "whatever Raegan's going through right now you just need to be there for him"

Justin: "thank you dad, I love you"
Dad: "I love you more, now let's get you home into some warm clothes and get to the hospital"

Damon, Justin and David all head home so Justin can change.

*time skips, at the hospital*

As we pulled up to the hospital so did an ambulance.. I rushed out of the car before my dad could even put his foot on the pedal. The paramedics pulled out a boy, he looked pale, with blue lips and looked like he had no pulse then I realized it was my baby. My knees tremble as there about to his the cement my dad catches me:

Dad: "remember my boy you gotta stay strong"

I lift myself back up and wipe away most of my tears. We walk into the hospital and go up to the front desk.

Justin: "excuse me miss"
Girl at desk: "yes sir?"
Justin: "my boyfriend just got here, do you know when I'll be able to see him"
Girl at desk: "name please?"
Justin: "Justin Blake. My boyfriends name is Raegan Beast"
Girl at desk: "if everything goes well it should be about 2 hours"
Justin: "okay thank you"

*2 hours later*

Doctor: "Justin Blake?"
Justin: "yes" I say as I snap myself out of the deep sleep I was about to go into.
Doctor: "Raegan Beast has requested to see you"

I jumped out of my chair and ran to the room. I see Raegan lying there still pale and looking like he hasn't slept in 10 days.

Authors note: hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating. It was my birthday and then I had a whole bunch of things for school that were due but I'm hopefully back for now. How is everyone?