Chapter 44: hospital beds..

I go over to Raegan, he tries to say something but I stop him. He says it anyway:

Raegan: "babe"
Justin: "no shh, get some rest"
Raegan: "no babe, I need to ask you something"
Justin: "okay"
Raegan: "will you..."

He took a deep breath in and started to tear up..

Raegan: "will you marry me"

My heart sinks to my stomach in a good way. I smile and kiss him, as my lips reached his I felt like I was kissing a popsicle.

Justin: " of course I will BABY"

He pulls me in for another kiss and our lips lock together slowly moving. I pull away and cover him up with a blanket I found beside him.

Raegan: "baby don't leave"

I look at him and see that he was still hurting.

Justin: "babe can we talk about the whole jumping..."
Raegan: "no I wanna pretend nothing like that happened I was stupid! I'm an idiot!"
Justin: "BABE no stop. Everyone goes through things like this."

Raegan looked down at his hands and started playing with his fingers. I knew that was a sign of depression again.

Justin: "hey, everything's gonna be fine baby boy." I say as I lay beside him trying to get warmth back into him.

Raegan's pov:

Justin lays beside me and I see that he has his eyes closed. I lean in fast and start kissing him. When our lips touched I felt warmth run through my whole body. 

Justin: "baby.."

He tried talking but I continued to kiss him, but he wasn't kissing me back. I pulled away

Raegan: "why aren't you kissing me?"
Justin: "because you didn't say please"

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes at him. I put my hand on his butt and kissed him without saying please.

Justin's pov:

I felt Raegan but his hand on my butt and then he kissed me. I knew he wasn't gonna say please so I gave up and started kissing him back.

The kiss started getting faster as I feel Rae's hands moving around on my body. I stop the kiss before we get to far, he looks at me with puppy dog eyes because he wanted to go farther.

Justin: "babe we can't do this in a hospital"
Raegan: "bathroom?"
Justin: "no" I say and laugh
Raegan: "but baby"
Justin: "nope we gotta wait until your all better"

I take off my sweater and put it over him. He closes his eyes and starts falling asleep and I do that same.

Authors note: hey guys I think I'm gonna update everyday but with shorter chapters, i noticed it was becoming to much for me to write a whole entire chapter so I'm gonna start keeping the short but not to short okay? Ily💜