Chapter 48: special day

*the next morning*
Justin's pov:

I wake up and see my handsome soon to be husband. I stare at his facial shape, then focusing on his freckles. I pull my hand out from under my stomach and lightly touch his soft lips. His eyes twitch as he groans.

Raegan: "baby, what are you doing"
Justin: "thinking of how lucky I am to have such an amazing man like you"
Raegan: "someone's cheesy"
Justin: "I'm always cheesy, I just don't always share my thoughts"
Raegan: "why not?"
Justin: "because there always cheesy"
Raegan: "that's okay" he says as he opens his eyes. "I want always want you to be 100% honest about your thoughts and feelings" he giggles.

I smiled at him as I moved closer and kissed him on the forehead. I roll over out of bed and walk to the washroom.

Raegan's pov:
Justin's been so happy and open lately. Not that he's not open but he seems to be so confident about everything and it makes me happy to think that he's happy. I get out of bed and pick out some clothes to wear today. I wanna take justin to some places today, make some new memories. I knock on the bathroom door and asked if I could come in.

Justin's pov:
I was in the shower and I heard Raegan knock on the door asking if he could come in.

Justin: "yea, come in"

The door opens and I continue to shower.

Raegan's pov:
I walk into the bathroom and see that Justin was in the shower. I wash my face and brush my teeth as I feel hands on my hips and a head on my upper back. I finish rising my mouth and then turn around to see Justin. I back him into the wall and kiss him passionately. I pull away and catch my breath as I lean my forehead against his. I feel Justin's eyelashes against mine as I place my hand on his cheek. "I love you baby". "I love you too" he replies.

Raegan: "okay get dressed, we have a big day"

Justin looks at me in confusion, "Rae what's going on"

I smirk and walk out of the bathroom and into our bedroom....
-
-
-
Hey guys, so I write another jaegan fiction after I'm done this one? Or should I do another fandom. The only thing with other fandoms I'm not really focused on that one. I'm usually a Raegan and Justin kinda girl. Let me know what you think. Just wanna make you all happy 💓 -m