Rehearsals & Reunions

Start from the beginning

~Jazmen's POV~

I ran out of Emma's house, heading back toward my house only a couple blocks away.

How could she do that to me? How could she keep that from me all this time and just tell me now? Literally the day before she leaves?

If she knows me at all, she would know that I would be happy for her. And I am, it just hurts that se wouldn't tell her best friend something so important. I'm starting to question if I even am her best friend anymore. Ever since Justin came along its like I'm her second choice for everything.

I miss my best friend.

~Justin's POV~

"Perfect." Scooter commented once I was finished rehearsing with my back up dancers for our first set.

Once he excused us, I took off my shirt to wipe the sweat from my forehead and headed over to get a drink from my water bottle.

"Nice work, kid. I'm really impressed at how hard you're working for all of this. I know its a lot to take in," Scooter said, patting my back.

"Thanks."

Throwing my bottle on the ground, I walked over to where Usher was sitting, observing our rehearsals. I sat down in the chair next to him when I noticed he was in a trans.

"You okay?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if he would even answer.

"Hm?" Ushers voice startled me a little since his head was still in the same position, his eyes burning holes in the walls.

"I said a-are you okay?" I took the chance to poke his cheek, wondering if it was really him or just a statue.

As if on cue, his head jerked away before I could poke him and he twisted his head to look at me.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinkin' about some stuff," he explained.

"Like what?" I sat back in my chair.

"Mainly just small stuff about the tour like the transportation and the little possibilities that we could be late to one of your shows. I mean, I hope it doesn't happen but if it does we always wanna have a backup plan," he nodded falling back into his trans.

"Usher!" I called out to him, snapping him out of it.

He ran a hand all throughout his face and mumbled the words "I'm sorry" a whole bunch of times before finally deciding to get up and get some fresh air.

Once he left, I found it a perfect opportunity to check my phone for any missed calls/text messages. Seeing there were none, I went into Twitter to check up on my fans.

Most of the tweets I read were focused around fans talking about my concert, finding out who was going and everything.

I decided to tweet something just cause I was bored and wanted some new responses from my fans.

@JustinBieber: Rehearsing for the first #MyWorld concert in just two days!! Can't wait to see all you guys :)

I slid my phone back in my pocket when I heard Scooter call my name.

"Yeah?" I answered back.

"Your moms here."

"Alright, thanks."

I grabbed my water bottle and headed to where Scooter was standing before I left, assuming he would want to talk to me for a second like he always does.

"Alright so tomorrow were leaving and I need you to have everything packed and ready to go by the time I get there at 10pm." He stated.

"10? Why so late? I-I thought we were gonna be leaving early in the morning or something."

"Nah, were gonna leave at 10 so we'll be driving while your sleeping for a little bit and then when you wake up we'll be at the place your performing, giving us about twelve hours to rehearse and set up," he said it like it was an obvious thing I should have been familiar with.

"Twelve hours? We'll be rehearsing for twelve hours before the concert? What if I lose my voice or something or like break my foot or--"

"--Dude. You'll be fine. Now get outta here your moms waiting," he pushed me out the door after we said our goodbyes and shared one last glare before we'd be leaving off for tour.

A/N It seems like every time I update its a short chapter but sorry! Another short one:( Sorry but I have bunches of homework to get started on and I've stalled with writing this chapter for as long as I can so I must go now :(((

But omg Jazmen and Emma are fighting!! What do you thinks gonna happen?

Will Jazmen forgive Emma or be mad at her and find some new friends while shes gone? ;)

Lot to think about guysss okay now I really gotta go BYEE!!

Picture of Jazmen on the side----->