Once all my tokens were gone, was when I realized I hit Jackpot 6 times and the rest, I don't know how many. I rolled up the pile of tickets and left the clear cup at the machine. I walked to the machine that took all the tickets and told you how many you had. I put the beginning of the tickets in and watched as it took all the tickets in, making a crunching noise as it did. I watched the small screen in the middle, it was already past 100. Okay so it goes faster than I thought. Soon the tickets were gone, 1,150. I took the little slip the machine exchanges for the tickets and walked to the counter. A boy around my age was there, he set down his IPhone and held his hand out. I gave him the slip, "Okay, what do you want?" He was polite, as he took out a calculator.

I looked at the rows, there was a medium sized teddy bear in the middle row for exactly, 1,100. "I would like the teddy bear." I said, pointing to it. The boy glanced at it and smiled at me, "Anything for the pretty little lady." He said walking over and grabbing the bear. He was about 6'1 so he got it with ease. He walked back over and handed me the bear. "Okay so you have 50 more." He said, subtracting the large number. I looked at the candy they had on display, "Um, The now-or-laters," I said, pointing at them. He nodded, "Any flavor?" I thought for a moment, "Strawberry and green apple." He walked over and got a brown paper bag, filling it with the candy. He walked back over and handed it to me, "Want anything else? It'll be on the house." He smiled. I shook my head, "No thank you." I smiled back and he nodded, "Okay get home safe." I nodded, "You too," I looked at his name tag, "Niall." He chuckled and nodded, "Will do."

I looked around outside, seeing a small gas station right across the street. I walked over, there was very little cars since it was about 10 at night. I walked in the store, the employee was an older man flipping through the newspaper. I walked to the back and grabbed a drink, Orange Fanta. Then a bag of potato chips. I walked to the counter, setting the stuff down. "Will that be all?" The man asked, sighing heavily as he got up. I nodded, "Yes." He scanned the items, "$4.35." He said. I handed him the five, "keep the change." I mumbled as he put the items into a plastic bag. I walked to the door about to exit, "Be careful. We don't need that psycho killer to get you like he got my niece and her friends." He said, his voice got shaky. 

I paused, "Okay, I will.." I said just above the whisper, I pushed open the door. "And I'm sorry for your loss." He didn't say anything.

 I walked out the little store and looked around. There was a group of guys down the street walking in my direction; about four of them.

I quickly started walking down the street towards my house, but I was pretty far from it. I heard their foot steps now, they were closer. "Look it's the freak." someone said in a hush tone but it was slurred. I got goose bumps from the voice, Josh. Josh was the Jock of the football team and Lexi's boyfriend. I quickened my pace, not looking behind me. I turned down an alley for a short cut, I did every time I went to the arcade. I heard them following me, their snickers echoing off the walls. I took in a sharp breath, feeling them right behind me.

"Hey freak!" I jumped at the sudden noise. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back, I stumbled a little, I looked around and seen that they circled me. My heart was beating fast now, I looked at Josh who stood in front of me. "You dumb bitch, put my girl in the hospital," he was slurring with every word. "I'm going to fucking kill you." he threatened, grabbing my shirt. "I-I didn't do anything!" I said, trying to remove his grip on my shirt. "Liar." He accused. I whimpered, shaking my head. "I didn't do anything, I swear!"

I squeezed my eyes shut, hearing a laugh. the voice sounds familiar. Suddenly, Josh's grip was gone. I kept my eyes closed, not knowing what was going on. Screams were now echoing the alley, I flinched at the noise. What is going on? I hugged myself, hearing more than screams now. The sound of bones breaking poured in my ears. I cringed and basically dropped to the floor, bringing my knees to my chest, I buried my head in my knees; trying to block out the noise. 

Then the screams stopped, the only thing I could hear was a whimper. "P-Please don't." It was Josh. The same laugh was heard again before a loud crack was heard. I took in a sharp breath, it was silent.

Foot steps were heard coming towards me. I'm going to die. I told myself over and over. My eyes got watery, I didn't even tell my mom I love her. Hands clasped themselves around my arms, they were pretty big. They were wet as the person pulled me to my feet. I screamed, hoping someone would hear me. "Bae, shh its okay." The male said, he covered my mouth with one of his hands. "Bae, open your eyes." He said calmly, I opened my eyes. Harry. I whimpered, realizing what he did. I pushed on his chest, trying to get away from him. "Bae, I'm not going to do anything to you, I promise." I looked up at him, he was telling the truth. I could tell from the look in his eyes.

Harry removed his hands from my body, I looked at his hands; they were covered in a dark liquid. Blood. I took a sharp breath in, "H-Harry.." he didn't say anything about what he done, "Lets get you home." He mumbled, reaching his hands out to me. I cowered back. Harry sighed, "Bae I just saved you, do you honestly think I'm going to do anything to hurt you?" He asked me. I thought for a moment, "No." 

Harry nodded, "Exactly, now come on." grabbing my waist and picking me up, he wrapped my legs around his torso as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Close your eyes." I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut again, I felt a cold wind engulf my body as I buried my face in Harry's neck. Then it stopped.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked, he was at the front of the porch. I looked at him, "Why?" He took a deep breath in. "The water isn't on at my house, I need a shower." I nodded and opened the front door, "You can come in." A slight smile appeared on his face as he walked up the steps of the porch, I took a few steps back allowing him in. Once he was in he shut the door, we were only a few about two steps away from each other. The little light we got from the lamp gave me enough like to see Harry had blood around his mouth; it made my stomach turn. "The bathroom is um, down the hall." I murmured, turning and pointing behind me. Harry nodded, "Come on." he reached out for my hand. 

I moved it away, "I'm not taking a shower with you." I said, shaking my head. Harry's eyes met mine, they turned bright red. I bit my lip as he started to talk, "Bae, you're taking a shower with me." I took in a shaky breath and nodded, his eyes changing to green as he grabbed my hand and guided me to the bathroom.

The towel was wrapped tightly around me, Why did I do that? I asked myself, shaking my head. Oh my god I feel weird. We didn't do anything, just took a normal shower out arms might of brushed each other for a few times, but we did nothing. We were both in my room, I was facing the wall as Harry put on a pair of my dad's old jeans and t-shirt. "Bae, you can look now." He said, his voice was close. "C-Can you um, l-leave the room so I can get d-dressed?" I was shivering from the cold, the heat from the water was gone. Harry nodded and walked out the room, shutting the door.

I quickly changed into Pajamas, I opened the door to see Harry leaning on the wall across from my room. He pushed himself off and walked in the room, I backed up a little as Harry looked down at me, his height towering mine. I looked up at him as he leaned down and kissed my forehead softly. "Go to bed, Bae." he said softly, grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bed. I didn't do anything, I allowed him to do this. He pulled back the comforter, "Get in." I nodded and crawled in the bed, letting his drape the blanket over me. I laid there, wide awake. Harry leaned down, his eyes going red again. "Go to sleep." He said demanding. I listened to what he said, closing my eyes I started to slowly drift asleep. "Goodnight Bae." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.