Sweet Child O' Mine // Prologue [Pt.1]

Sweet Child O' Mine Cover [Original by: Guns & Roses]
= = = = =
PROLOGUE [PT.1]
3RD POV
8/12/17
= = = = =
   "Now and then when I see your face, she takes me away to a special place."
= = = = =

   The femme sprinted into the room. Her sparkling, who wasn't much of a toddler anymore, as they could walk and talk better than anyone their age, was in deep recharge in their berth. She let out a shaky sigh, covering her intake with a servo in relief. It was just her luck that her sparkmate had not taken you away from her yet! But, alas, she had to hurry before she was gone and he was able to make you as horrible of a person he really, truly was.

   She didn't bother to warn her lover's archivist pawn. That red and blue mech was young and inexperienced with the real world and what went on in it. Being cooped up in Iacon did him little good. The gladiator wasn't as good of a person as everyone, including her, had thought he was. He was going down the wrong road. The path of the power-hungry, the greedy, and the evil.

   Her sparkling was young—young enough to not understand—at least a small kid in about 2nd or 3rd grade in human years. Her child was smart and beautiful and indescribable! Those were some of the reasons the femme needed to get the kid away from the megalomaniac.

   "Darling! Wake up, wake up!" She whispered, shaking the cybertronian child softly. The smaller femme woke up, letting out an adorable yawn. She rubbed her optics as they adjusted themselves to the darkness that surrounded the two.

   "Yes creator?" She said, sitting up straight. The covers on the berth were messed up from the sparkling tossing and turning during her recharge. Her dreams were odd and unrealistic, often creating hideous nightmares. The creator of the little girl swiftly picked her up and placed her on the floor, and gently pushing her towards the door.

   "We need to go, deary." She answered, taking her sparkling's servo. The child looked up at her parent in confusion as they left the berthroom. Whyever would they need to depart at such a late time without her other parent? They were silent for a while as they hurried through the house.

   "Why?" The little femme finally asked as they exited the building. The larger femme picked up her creation and started jogging, not minding the extra weight. They needed to get out as fast as possible. Her sparkmate was out partying with his super-secret gang of idiot mechs and femmes. Didn't they see he was simply using him, just like the young archivist?!

   "Because my supernova, your sure has begun to do some very bad things." The adult replied quietly. "I'm sending you to a place where he won't be able to go after you. They'll take care of you, I promise."

   "What about you?" The sparkling inquired worriedly. What had her sire done to make things so bad? And also, why was he doing it? So many questions would go unanswered. The child's creator shook her helm in sorrow. She continued to run across the large metropolis, with worrying thoughts nagging at her processor.

   "Creator has to stay here and face the consequences of her choices. But," she cleared her throat and noticed the little femme's faceplates full of fear, "I'm going to be alright! Don't you worry your little spark." The adult flashed her a loving, and completely reassuring smile.

The petite femme was well aware of her sire's recent change from miner to gladiator. There was no need for him to keep fighting in the Pits of Kaon, but he did. He was the undefeated champion after all! He wasn't going to let that title be taken away from him, and did whatever was necessary to keep it that way. Though the girl was proud her male parent was doing so well where he was, he had grown distant and dark. His processor was in places it should never ever go, and her creator wouldn't let the sparkling see her sire whenever he hiccuped and wobbled through the front door.

"Do you promise?" The femling asked her creator. They slowed down, reaching the set destination. The larger femme crouched down as she placed her greatest creationism front of the door of the transportation station. It was a large train station of sorts that had a train to help the city's inhabitants get in and out of they city with ease. It included a giant train that floated above the ground that was powered by energon and was open every day, all day.

"I promise." She whispered into the child's audio receptor. The parent placed a loving kiss on her kid's forehead; something she had learned other alien races did with their loved ones. "Now go, tell them I sent you to go to their final stop, and don't get off until that happens. Can you promise me that?"

The little femme nodded her helm vigorously, before hugging her creator one last time, and running into the station. The adult femme watched her family disappear into the station. She turned around and began racing home, knowing she might not survive the drunken actions of her lover this time. At least it was all worth it, in the end. At least you were safe.

   Oh, sweet love of mine . . .

= = = = =

A/N: Btw, my elementary school had a kindergarten, so keep that in mind. I'm American, so if you're school is different in like France or something, sorry my dudes. Later!

—WV—