Tummy bugs (Larry)

Start from the beginning

Harry found him, sat on the couch, and what seemed to be some sort of random Netflix movie playing on the screen in front of him.  Louis turned to look as he heard footsteps step into the room and smiled a soft smile at the sight of Harry.  "Hey handsome" he had said quietly as Harry walked the rest of the way to their couch to place himself next to Louis, curling up to him. 

"You feeling better now? Did the medicine help?" Louis asked wanting to make sure the lovely boy in his arms was feeling better.  Harry smiled back softly nodding his head mumbling that he felt much better.  Louis was glad, he didn't like to see his baby not feeling good. 

Hours later after finishing the movie and starting the next one is where we are now.  Harry had groaned about his belly again and Louis looked to him with worry in his features.  This was the 3rd time today Harry had complained about it, and Louis just did not know what was going on now. 

"Is your belly feeling bad again?" Louis asked turning his gaze to Harry seeing him curl up around his stomach, arms hugging himself.  This was really getting out of hand, Harry normally doesn't feel sick like this all day long.

"Mhmm.. I feel like m'gonna throw up now." Harry mentioned sadly, lip trembling just thinking about the gut wrenching gags and puke filling the toilet.  Louis looked at him with an even more concerned gaze now.  His poor baby. 

"Oh love... I'm so sorry you're feeling ill, I don't know what's going on with you." Louis answered back, getting closer to Harry, pulling him into his side with a kiss on his forehead.  He reached his hand out after, placing the back of his fingers on his forehead, cheek, and neck.  He was warm. 

"You're feeling a little warm lover, I think you might've caught something." Louis concluded knowing a fever had to mean some sort of virus coursing through Harry's body.  He hated whenever Harry was feeling ill, it was just the worst thing to watch the love of your life be in that type of pain. 

"I don't wanna get sick on the floor..." Harry mumbled out playing with his bottom lip, pulling it between his fingers nervously.  He had always gotten nervous whenever he felt like he might throw up, and now was no different. 

"Let me get a bowl just in case and then we can just cuddle up and relax while watching a movie okay? Does that sound okay?" Louis questioned wanting to make sure that Harry was going to feel comfortable.  He knew that making Harry sit in front of the toilet till he vomited was just going to make him more upset, so they'd stay here. 

Louis left and came back quickly holding one of their many bowls before setting it on the floor next to the couch, within easy reach, and close enough if Harry only had time to lean over the couch and be sick.  Harry swallowed hard, feeling acid hit the back of his throat, the sick feeling growing in his already turning tummy. 

Louis continued their film, pulling Harry slightly on top of him so that Harry could cuddle into him, and hopefully feel better before the nausea got the best of him.

It didn't seem like that was going to be the case though.  Harry felt his belly churn and his mouth started to fill with saliva, and that feeling you get right before you throw up came over Harry quickly, giving him hot flashes as he slightly sat up and let out a dry gag his hand flying to cup around his mouth.  Louis' eyes popped, his attention suddenly all on Harry, as he rushed to grab for the sick bowl whenever Harry let out another retch, this one filling his mouth with hot, chunky vomit. 

Louis got the bowl situated under Harry's chin whenever the sick started to seep through the cracks in Harry's fingers and he removed his hand quickly, keeping his hand in the bowl slightly so he didn't get his puke anywhere else. 

Harry let out another sick sounding gag that had his back arching forward, his shoulders hunching, and his head neared the bowl even more and another gross round of sick made its way up and into the bowl.  Louis had to look away as the sight of Harry being sick like that made his heart break.  But he quickly turned his attention back, pushing back the sweaty bunch of hair that had fallen onto his sweaty forehead.

"Oh love.. oh my, it's okay, just breathe." He tried his best to calm his love the best he could, but knew that he'd only feel better once he was done being sick.  Harry coughed and gagged again this time a much smaller amount of his stomachs contents hitting the bowl.  

Harry let out a sad sounding whimper and a sniffle, wiping at his nose with his clean hand.  He was done.  He was empty.  He pushed for the bowl to be away from him, so that its gut churning contents didn't make him sick all over again. 

Louis pulled it away and rushed it off to the kitchen to clean out, returning as quickly as he could with a cool, wet cloth, a towel, and a bottle of water.  He sat next to Harry on the couch, helping him to clean off his hand with the dry towel before using the wet cloth to wipe at Harry's mouth and nose. 

Harry took the cloth holding it to his mouth as he continued to clean his face of any sick that managed to make its way on his face.  He took some deep breaths before holding his hand out for the bottle of water, small sips quenching his thirst.

"You feeling a bit better baby?" Louis asked quietly as he watched Harry with sad eyes, hoping his baby was feeling at least marginally better after all that. 

"Kinda" Harry whimpered out brokenly still feeling his sore stomach and tiredness from the day, but at least he wasn't nauseous anymore.  Louis made a sad sound as he pulled Harry in for a loose hug mumbling sweet reassurances in his ear as Harry teared up a bit. 

"I'm sure you'll be feeling a lot better once you get a good nights sleep, and take some more medicine so let's do that, and get you into bed okay?" Louis responded and Harry agreed lazily, following Louis into their bathroom to take more medicine. 

Once Harry was loaded up with medicine to last him through the night, Louis got him set up in bed, with water and a bucket on his nightstand and pulled back the sheets for Harry to get in.  Once in bed Louis walked around to his side of the bed, curling up around Harry, who was the little spoon of course, rubbing his belly softly with his fingertips. 

With a whispered I love you both boys were out like a light from the long day of sickness. 

------------------------------------------
I LOVE RANDOM SPURTS OF INSPIRATION TO WRITE SICKFICS!!!!!

So I've been reading a lot lately and randomly got this idea in my head and decided to out my words onto the internet! Lol! Make sure to let me know if you guys enjoyed it, and leave a like for more updates!!!

Love ya
Xxx