Author's Note

So I decided to write a very long note. I won't be making sequels. I'm not sure if I'm going to write a story about Rose and Alex. It depends on what you guys want. I haven't been updating on my other story because I wanted to finish this story first. I haven't updated for 3 days because I wanted to upload when I'm really done with the last chapter and epilogue. So now that I've updated, am I forgiven? :(

So I'm going to start writing for my other story now that I'm done.

I want to thank my readers, I don't have a lot. But I still appreciate you guys checking out my story. And if it wasn't for the people who comment on every chapter, I wouldn't have finished this story. Hahaha. I'm just not good at finishing things that I started. But your comments pushed me to continue the story. And THIS is the first story that I've finished. YAY! I want to thank those who comment. I felt like you guys are my friends in real life, not in cyber world. I don't know why though. So I'm hoping, even if I've finished with this story, you guys will keep on supporting me. And I hope we can be friends! You can chat with me anytime I'm online.

I just want to mention @xxsmartypantsxx, I love this girl so much! I only chatted with her once but I felt like she's my sister. I have this urge to go see her and talk to her the whole day. And then there's also this girl who messaged me. I forgot her username. But she told me we have a lot in common and I can sense that we're gonna be good friends.

So I'd also like to say thank you to BrittAlex, Shaylin, ShrazyMe, Gummybear, catbat, writeperfectmemories, samir and others who often comment.

I can't thank you guys enough. I love you so much!

Btw, if you're looking for a good book about falling for your guy best friend, I'd like to recommend Someone Like You. Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/883104-someone-like-you

Love lots,

Mad

Copyright © 2012 keepingitreal15