Epilogue

Sam POV

"Mom! I'm gonna go now!" I called out to Mom as I ran to the door.

"Okay, honey. We'll be there. Tell Chase to be careful while driving!" she shouted back.

"Got it! Bye!"

I walked out the door and saw Dad.

"Hey there kiddo."

"I'm going now, Dad. Hurry up, okay?" I told him and kissed his cheek.

"Okay. Take care!"

I hopped in Chase's car and he kissed me. He pulled away after a moment.

"You ready?" he asked me.

I nodded.

Chase started the engine as we drove off to school for graduation. Chase and I decided to go there first because our Moms take too much time preparing themselves and we didn't want to be late. I was slightly nervous because I was the valedictorian and I had to give my graduation speech.

When we got to school, Chase and I separated to go to our friends. He went to talk to his friends from the team while I searched the crowd for Amber and Rose.

Finally, I found them. Who wouldn't find Rose? Everyone was staring at her because she and Alex were dry humping in the middle. Her arms were wrapped around Alex's neck while her legs were locked around his waist. Alex's hands were cupping her butt as they grinded on each other.

I walked to Amber.

"Isn't this awkward and embarrassing?" I asked her.

"Yes but tthey just made up. So as much as I hate their PDA, I don't have the heart to stop them. Leet them have their moment. You know how broken Rose was when she and Alex fought."

I thought about it. She's right. Rose was really broken even though she tried not to show it. So I just ignored them.

"You ready, babe?" Amber asked me.

"Yup but nervous." I told her as I took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll nail your speech."

"Thanks." I hugged her, realizing we're going to separate ways for College.

"Where are your parents?" I asked her.

"They have to pick up my sister but they said they'll follow."

I nodded.

After a while, we were told to take our seats. I received my diploma along with the other seniors. I was called to give my speech. I walked to the stage. I searched the crowd and saw my parents. I gave them a smile then stared at Chase. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up.