Moving closer

• Dedicated to Alex Sanchez, a guy I met in summer 2010

WARNING! 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ON THE FIRST PART. IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN TO THOSE THINGS, FEEL FREE TO SKIP. BUT IF YOU'RE OPEN TO THOSE THINGS, CONTINUE READING. >:) 

============================================================== 

"Chase, wake up." a beautiful soft voice commanded me. 

But I was still in the middle of a beautiful dream where Sam and I were together. I wasn't ready to leave my dream for the voice. 

"Wakey, wakey!" the voice urged me to wake up once again, with a hint of teasing in her tone. 

In the dream, Amber broke up with me and made me realize that I was in love with Sam, not her. Then Sam and I were seating on a bench in the park when I confessed my love to her. To my surprise and delight, she felt the same way. 

"Chase, we're gonna be late for school." 

School? Who the hell cares about school anyway? 

"Baby, wake up." 

Wait. Baby? Only Sam could call me 'Baby'. 

I suddenly felt lips moving on top of mine. Then it hit me. Everything really happened, it wasn't a dream at all. Sam and I were really together. She's mine! And the lips moving on top of mine were real. Oh shit! Someone's trying to molest me while I was asleep! Sam would kill me if she found out that I let another girl kiss me. She would think that I fucking cheated on her. My eyes fluttered open as I thought of those things. To my surprise, it was actually Sam kissing me. 

I studied her. Her eyes were closed, she was really into the kiss. I smirked. She smelled so good and her hair was still a little wet, indicating she just had her shower. But she's already dressed for school. 

I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the kiss. I felt my member harden as she lightly traced my bottom lip with her tongue, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and her tongue attacked mine. We had a battle for dominance and in the end, I won. I massaged her tongue with mine as I entangled my fingers in her hair, pressing her head into me while my other arm encircled her waist, bringing her closer to me. Before I know it, Sam was lying beside me, facing me. Her hand was tracing a path down my chest and since I wasn't wearing a shirt, I was very sensitive to her touch. I shivered, getting harder. I sucked a breath as her fingers touched my eight-pack. I haven't recovered from her touch yet when her fingers reached the waist band of my boxers. My breath got caught when her hand cupped the bulge through my boxers. She pulled away and smiled at me. 

"What a way to wake up, huh?" she said. 

I could only nod as my breathing quickened. 

She was stroking me through my boxers. 

"Ah...I...I thought we-we're...ah!...gonna be late for school?" I panted.