Intro

What can I say?. I love fashion. Ever since I was young I would dress myself in the craziest styles. My friends took note and suggested I look into a career of styling people.

"So any new celebs you've been styling?" My best friend Jillian asked.

"Well I do have a meeting tomorrow with this new client. Don't know much about him" I shrugged.

"Ooo... it's a him. Maybe Cupid can be on your side and help you out" she joked.

"No thank you. I rather focus on my career". Jill shook her head in disbelief. "Why is everyone so focused on my love life anyway?".

"Because you haven't had a good man in a long ass time". I fanned her away and continued shopping for pieces for my condo.

                                        *
                                        *

Getting ready for this new client. Hopefully it's not a stuck up celeb. I rather just deal with easy minded people.

"Hello, I'm here for a meeting with--" the women cut me off completely.

"Oh yes, follow me please" she sneered as she walked into this huge room. "Wait here he will be out in a minute".

"Thank you". The woman stormed out the room before I could even finish my sentence. Talk about rude.

Sitting there just waiting for this person to show up. I stood up and watched out the huge window. Such a nice day out. And this building has a sick view too.

"Excuse me". I turned around to see a gorgeous tall tattooed man standing in the door way.

"Oh... hi I'm Jaelynn Monroe" I extended my hand out.

"Elijah" he shook my hand and smiled. Feeling awkward I nodded. He continued to shake my hand as he stared at me.

"Can I have my hand back, please?" I laughed. He smiled and let go instantly.

Elijah was a tall, tattooed on both arms going to to the top of his hands and knuckles. But his whole look wasn't your usual bad boy impression. His nose was pierced with a hoop ring and his hair was not long nor short but neatly parted and slicked to the side. His muscles were another story.

"I've heard a lot of about you. My crew thinks I need to clean up my look" he joked.

"That's what I'm here for. Let's start with the basics" I walked to the table and laid out some pieces I think he would be interested in. He came to the table slowly and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"How did you know what I like?" He asked with a smile.

"It's a gift I guess". He nodded and watched me closely.

After our session was done I was packing up my bag. Turning around I see Elijah standing there as if he wanted to say something.

"Jaelynn?. I don't know about you but I'm starving. Would you like to join me?" He seemed nervous.

"Hell yeah! I'm starving" I laughed. He smiled and waited for me to walk out first.

"Since I'm a gentleman you can pick the place to eat" he said.

"You know I've been in the mood for wings!". He turned to me and looked surprised "what? Don't like wings?".

"I've never met a female who eats wings. But I'm down. Buffalo Wild Wings?".

I nodded and got into his car as he drove. He was definitely different.  So many thoughts going through my mind. Girl, calm down he's a man. That's it.

We reached BBW and we was hyped. Nevermind we was hungry too.

"Can I get the 10 on the bone wings but I want half teriyaki and half hot buffalo" I said.

"I'm going to take the 15 wings on the bone well done. And make it hot buffalo" he smiled. "So Jaelynn tell me about yourself?. Since you'll be styling me from now on".

"What is there to tell?. I'm 24. Love what I do" I shrugged.

"No, I mean past stories. Where you came from to get where you are".

"I'm from here. My mom is from Puerto Rico and my dad is from here. But my dad is locked up for some minor stuff. I'm the only child as if you couldn't tell".

"Oh I noticed!" He laughed.

"How about you?. I don't even know what you do" taking a sip of my soda.

"I'm not from here as you can tell. I came from the United Kingdom some years ago. You know some people have that dream to make it big. Well that was my dream. I wanted to do music. Rapping is my thing".

"Ahhh, yes the accent... makes sense now. Knew you were a little different".

"But due to legal issues and people portraying me as this bad boy my team and my crew wanted me to switch up my look".

"Let me guess... playboy and a bad boy too right?" I waited for him to prove me wrong.

"Well what can I say I love women and they love me" he admitted.

"And cocky too" I laughed.

"Jaelynn let's not act like you don't know how beautiful you are. And that body, well you already know but you're modest about it".

"Anyway... when do I start?" I asked totally ignoring what he said before.

"Whenever you can. The sooner the better" the waitress came back with our food and I saw a piece of paper fall from his food.

"Wow, did she really just slide you her number?" I asked.

"See what I mean?. Women love me" he joked. I shook my head and went right into my wings.

After we were done he drove me back to my car. We had our conversations on the way back. He's a charmer for sure so I have to be on my toes around him.

"Well Jaelynn I look forward to work with you. You seem like a cool girl".

"Same here. I'll let you know when I can start".

"If it helps I have this event coming up in two weeks and it's a casual attire thing. You can work with that".

I nodded "sure can". He took my hand and kissed the top of it. "See you sooner than later".

"Boy, Bye" I laughed. He smiled and watched me drive away.