chapter 68

The ceremony was behind them and thankfully it went off without a glitch. They were now in the limo on their way to take pictures before the reception. 

“So Mrs. Hudson, how do you feel?” Finn asked his new bride. 

“I feel great! I’m so happy Finn. This is one of the happiest days of my life, thank you.” Rachel smiled and kissed Finn's lips gently. Finn pulled her in his lap, making sure to not rip her wedding dress. 

“Thank you, Rachel. I love you and I’ll always love you,” Finn leaned in, framed her face with his hands and kissed her deeply. He slid his tongue along her bottom lip, wanting to taste every part of her, but just as the kiss was heating up, Rachel pulled away. 

“Rach, don’t tease. Now is not the time to tease your husband,” Finn tickled her sides gently. 

“I don’t mean it honey, but I have a surprise for you,” Rachel stated. 

“A surprise? Does it involve skipping the reception so that I can ravish you all night?” Finn winked and it earned him a slap on the arm. 

“Actually you have part of it right. Do you trust me?” Rachel whispered into his ear. 

“With my life,” Finn answered. 

“Good, then let me put this on,” Rachel held out a blindfold she pulled from her purse. 

“Are we going to get kinky in the limo?” Finn asked hopeful.

“Mind out of the gutter for like ten minutes,” Finn laughed and allowed Rachel to place the blindfold over his eyes. 

“How long do I have to keep this on?” Finn asked after what felt like fifteen minutes. 

“Just a few minutes longer, now hush!” 

“I love it when you get all demanding, babe.” Rachel slapped his arm but then leaned in and kissed his lips. 

They arrived at their destination a few minutes later. Rachel helped Finn out of the limo and into the entrance of her surprise location. 

“Rachel, how long do we have to walk while I have this thing on?” 

“Until I tell you to take it off.” Rachel smiled. She couldn’t wait to see the look on his face. She walked over and pressed the play button on the CD player she brought. 

I don't know what brought us here 
Something in the stars said you and me 
I don't know where this feeling comes from 
Surely it was meant to be 
For I have known you even in my dreams 
My eyes are open, my heart can see 

Once she was standing in front of him, she told him to take off the blindfold. Finn didn’t even take in his surroundings long enough to see where he was or to decipher the music playing in the background. Instead he pulled her into his arms and kissed her breathless. 

He leaned his forehead against hers and opened his eyes slowly, and he smiled. “You look beautiful.” He loved to see her blush. At that moment though, Finn realized where they were. 

Heaven must be holding on 
To all the love I'm feeling now 
Here we are this is a moment 
I believe it's our turn somehow 
Hearts together, hands across the night 
One forever, finally in sight 
I was born to give my love to you 

“Rach, why are we at the arena?” he looked around and saw they were alone, but he didn’t understand why. Rachel didn’t answer though. 

Finn watched her completely mesmerized by how beautiful she looked. She was his, forever. 

“Finn, I wanted to have our first dance as husband and wife right here. I wanted to give you the best of both worlds, but more importantly I want you to know that I’ll never leave you and I’ll always love you,” she finished with tears slipping down the corners of her eyes. Finn couldn’t help the tears from stinging his own eyes, obviously someone told Rachel about his pre-wedding freak out, he thought. 

Finn was speechless, so he did the only thing he could. He pulled his wife into his arms and they danced their first dance together as husband and wife. 

The end

I might be doing a sequel to this just won't be for a while, I hoped you guys loved the story