chapter 60

Finn had finally found his favorite pastime, watching Rachel Berry. It didn't matter what she was doing. He was completely captivated by her.

As he watched her sleeping, he couldn't help letting his eyes wander down her soft, supple and very naked body. Finn raised his hand and gently let his fingers glide down the curve of her spine and over the soft swell of her hip. She was perfect.

He didn't want to wake her, it was still very early in the morning and today was going to be a big day. He rolled onto his back and placed his hands behind his head. Finn stared at the ceiling letting the enormity of what today meant seep in. Suddenly he felt completely panicked. He sat up quickly, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and resting his hands in his head.

Today was his first game back. What if something went wrong again? What if he got hurt and this time he didn't recover, or couldn't play basketball again? He was broken from his revere when he felt the bed dip behind him. Throwing a look over his shoulder he saw that his beautiful girlfriend shifted onto her back. Finn smiled at the sight of her. Lips still swollen, cheeks still flushed and hair a complete mess, he sighed. She was really his. Forever he hoped.

Finn felt the rush of fear creep up his spine. If he honestly thought about what today meant and why he was so scared, he'd realize that today would determine the rest of his life. He let out a ragged breath and ran a hand through his tousled bed hair.

These past few months with Rachel were the best of his life. He just wondered how she felt about...

"Finn?" Rachel whispered out softly. She could see the silhouette of his body. His back was to her and elbows resting on his knees. Rachel was quick to crawl over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head against his back.

"What are you doing up?" she asked as she cuddled closer to his warm body. Finn turned slightly and pulled her into his lap. He pulled her naked body against his equally naked one. Rachel reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as his lips began to devour her mouth, gently at first and then Finn plunged his tongue into her warm mouth roughly. He brought one arm around her waist to hold her firmly against him; the other tangled in her hair pushing her lips that much closer to his.

They broke away panting moments later, eyes still locked and with a small smirk on her lips, Finn knew that Rachel wanted exactly the same thing as him. He cupped the back of her head and their lips crashed together. Slowly Rachel lifted herself up onto her knees, taking his thickness and wrapping her palm around him, she began to slide her hand up and down his long, rigid length.

"Rach...I can't wait," Finn panted out and dropped his hands to her slim waist raising her high enough until he was poised at her slick entrance and before he had the chance, Rachel sank down on him hard.

"Finn..."

"Rachel..."

Mutual moans of complete satisfaction echoed off the bedroom walls. They moved at a feverish pace, knowing that it would be quick, yet utterly satisfying.

They're lips moist and their bodies slick with perspiration, bodies grinding against one another. In and out. Over and over until it became too much. Finn gripped her hips harder. Rachel dug her nails into his back as her end approached. Finn was trying to hold on a little longer, but the feel of her slick, throbbing walls was too much for him. He closed his eyes and sank his teeth, gently, into her shoulder and emptied himself into her. The feel of him filling her completely was enough for Rachel to tumble over the edge, her body shaking from the intense pleasure of it.

"Oh God." They both cried out as they fell back against the mattress, bone tired and completely sated. Rachel sprawled on top of Finn and kissed his heaving chest gently. Finn pulled her up higher against his chest and ran his hands through her silky hair.

"I love you and that was by far the best good morning I've received in a long ass time," Finn smiled into her hair and waited for her comeback.

"Oh really? What was yesterday? Okay morning sex?" Rachel lifted up and rested her cheek against his chest to regard him. She knew he was joking with her.

"Nah, that was good morning sex...it just wasn't the best good morning sex," Finn replied lazily.

"You're a moron," Rachel mumbled out against his chest.

"Yes, but you love this moron." Finn smirked knowingly at her.

"Whatever. So, today is the big day. Are you nervous?" Rachel asked hesitantly. She knew he had a lot on his mind, but she would be there for him if he needed her. Finn quickly pulled her flush against his body and kissed her lips. "I am, but I feel better knowing you'll be there." Rachel smiled and placed a chastised kiss on his lips before lifting off of him.

"Where are you going?" Finn pouted.

"I need to take a shower, you do realize that we have people coming in on a plane today. In just a few hours and I need to get ready," she turned her back and began rummaging through her closet.

"Yeah, I guess. I have to get ready for practice anyway." Finn rose to his feet and made his way across the room and entered the bathroom.

"Oh no, you are going to eat breakfast first. I know your game Hudson." Rachel turned placing her hands on her hips for emphasis, standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Rachel, my stomach is a wreck," Finn tried to get out of it, but he knew better.

"I'm sorry, but I don't need you collapsing from hunger during practice. You are going to eat. I'm going to go make you breakfast, and after you leave I'll take my shower and pick everyone up." She saw he was trying to find a way to get out of eating so she just reached into the bathroom and closed the door for him.

"Rachel!"

"Light a fire under your ass Finn! We have things to do!" Rachel said and marched away from the door. Finn knew better than to fight with her on this one. He hopped in the shower shortly thereafter.

After they finished a big breakfast, complete with pancakes, sausages, bacon, toast and orange juice, Rachel waited for Finn to pack up his gear. He was driving himself to the arena, while Rachel and the others took the limo. That way Rachel and Finn could leave together afterwards. 

Finn made his way down the stairs and waiting at the bottom was Rachel. She just made everything better, he thought. He knew everything would be okay so long as she was by his side. 

“All set?” Rachel asked when she saw his shoulders relax. Finn stopped in front of her, dropped his bag and lifted her in his arms. He rested his forehead against hers, staring into her big brown eyes. 

“I am. Today is going to be a great day, Rach.” Finn said enthusiastically as he kissed her lips. 

“I know, Finn. It's your first big game back and everything. I know you're excited.” Rachel smiled up at him as Finn placed her back on her feet. 

“Very excited.” Rachel noticed that he had a glint of something in his eyes that she couldn't quite figure out. He was probably just happy to be playing again, she thought. 

“I’ll see you later, sexy.” Rachel blushed and allowed Finn to love her mouth for a few minutes. When it felt like he was taking the kiss further than they had time for, she placed her palms against his hard chest and pushed him away gently. 

“Later.” Finn slapped her ass on the way out. 

“Love you!” Rachel called out from the doorstep. Finn stopped, looked up at her and then just smiled. Today was definitely going to be a great day, he thought. 

A few hours later, Rachel was dressed and getting ready to head to the airport to pick up Maria, Michael, Isabel and Alex. 

On her way there though, she felt some hesitation about tonight and Finn playing. What if it was too soon? What if he gets injured again and… No. Rachel mentally chastised herself. Finn was perfectly fine, she knew it without a doubt. She shook those bad thoughts off and continued in route to the airport. The  was scheduled to land in about a half hour. Perfect, she thought. 

I want to apologize if this chapter didn't load for some of you