chapter 64

The winning three point shot came from Finn. The crowd went crazy and his teammates carried him across the court, but Finn didn’t even notice or care for that matter. All he cared about was taking his beautiful fiancé home with him. 

It was hours later and they both lay tangled in the sheets, sweaty bodies pressed against one another. 

“I can’t believe it, still.” Rachel said in awe. She was staring at her very impressive engagement ring, with Finn lying beside her. He turned and rested his head in his hand and began to trace circles across her exposed stomach. 

“Well believe it. I let you go once, I will never do that again,” Finn smiled and kissed her cheek softly. 

“How long have you been planning this?” she asked curiously 

“Rachel, I bought that ring one year to the day that I broke up with you. I always wanted to give it to you but I knew I had a lot to make up for,” Finn began to explain with a shaky voice. 

“You had it this long? What if…what if I didn’t take you back?” Rachel asked turning to her side to face him. She reached out for his hand, intertwining it with hers. 

“Then I would have kept it as a reminder of how I let something so beautiful, so perfect and precious go. I’m going to give you forever Rachel.” Finn promised as he pulled her against him and sealed their lips. 

Rachel pulled away gently and waited until he opened his eyes, “I thought you were going to show me how forever doesn’t fade away,” Rachel teased and Finn rolled his eyes and pulled her on top of him. He kissed her shoulder, her neck and finally the tip of her nose, “I’m going to show you that whoever came up with the concept that forever fades away, didn’t know anything about you and me.” 

The end

Don't worry I'll be doing a epilogue that will be split into 2 maybe three parts. And if you haven't checked it out yet I already started posted my new story I hope you guys like it!!!!

And I might post tomorrow for both stories but not right away cause I think tomorrow is gonna be a hard day for all of us if you know what I mean😢