chapter 59

Rachel's back collided hard with the wall of the hallway, but she barely noticed. Finn's hands were yanking her shirt up over her head as hers were pulling down his gym shorts. 

They stumbled away from the wall, their lips fusing back together and their hands roamed each others bodies as they tripped over their own feet trying to make it down the hallway to their bedroom. 

They finally made it inside as Finn freed his ankles of his shorts and began kicking off his shoes, the whole time backing Rachel to the bed. 

As soon as her back came into contact with the mattress, they moved up the bed until they were leaning against the pillows, hands still roaming. Finn reached behind Rachel, and with an expert flick of his fingers, the hooks on her bra came undone and he peeled the offending garment from her body. 

His lips quickly made their way from hers, down her throat and towards her breasts. His lips closed around a nipple as his fingers made their way under her skirt to pull her underwear down her legs. 

Rachel moaned at the wonderful things Finn's mouth was doing to her body, her fingers tugging at his hair. After her underwear had been kicked onto the floor, she untangled her hand from his hair and moved to undo the button on her jean skirt. 

Finn's hand covered hers as he released her hardened nipple from his mouth. Rachel's breath caught in her throat at the raw, passionate hunger that shown in his eyes when they met hers. “Leave it on.” Finn said, his voice low. 

“L-leave it- it on?” Rachel stammered over her words, sucked into the depth less abyss of his eyes, that were many shades darker than normal. 

A smirk slowly came across his lips as he nodded. He rolled onto his back, his large hands grabbing her hips and bringing her with him. He settled comfortably on his back, with her straddling his lap. His hips lifted slightly, grinding his erection into her center. Her head fell back as a soft sigh escaped her parted lips. “Leave the shoes on, too.” He commanded, his hands sliding upwards along her rib cage until he held both of her breasts in his hands. “I want you.” He growled, lifting his hips up again. 

Rachel didn’t reply. She simply leaned up slightly, reaching down and taking Finn into her hand. His eyes immediately fluttered shut and Rachel couldn’t help but smile at the effect she still had on him. After running her hands up and down his length a few times, she aligned their bodies and slowly began sinking down onto him. 

They simultaneously moaned as she took him in, inch by inch, until he filled her completely. It only took a second for Rachel to begin moving on top of him, bracing her hands on his chest. 

Finn opened to eyes to gaze up at Rachel, head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open. It still awed him, every time he looked at her, how beautiful she was, how sexy. It was baffling to him to know that she belonged to him again. She was his girl. She was going to be there when he came home from a rough practice, or a great game. 

Sensing his eyes on her, Rachel dropped her chin down and opened her eyes, her gaze immediately locking with him. They held eye contact as they continued to rock together, reveling in the sensations the other was causing. 

Their moans and labored breathing were the only sounds filling the room, mingling together, pushing the other closer and closer to the point of no return. 

Finn sat up suddenly, leaning his weight on his hands, stopping his face only inches from hers, never once breaking eye contact. “I love you.” He whispered, unable to keep a smile from flitting across his lips, even as his eyes threatened to close in the blissful feel of Rachel Berry on top of him. 

“I love you.” She whispered back, a smile also ghosting her lips. 

They came together, pulled by an invisible string. Their lips fused, their mouths slanting over each others again, and again. Their tongues massaging and exploring everything the other persons mouth had to offer, all the while muffling the moans and pants as they got louder and louder.