chapter 35

Since no one made any guesses the show i referred to last chapter was supernatural when Rachel said driver picks the music shotgun shuts their cake hole when the were arguing about what music to play and finn and rachel kept going back and forth changing the station was a reference to supernatural a scene between dean and sam, I'm not sure what scene but it was between dean and sam.

Rachel buried her head further into the pillow before opening her eyes. She looked around the room for a moment before it registered to her that she was at Finn's house. It seemed to her that every time she woke up, she was in a different place, she couldn’t wait to get home. 

She sat up, trying to detangle her legs from the comforter. She stopped when a woman walked into the room, and began picking things up, as if Rachel weren’t there. The woman finally turned to the bed and let out a surprised squeal. “Oh, goodness! I didn’t know anyone was in here! I’m sorry, I can come back to this room.” 

Rachel quickly shook her head. “Oh, no. You’re fine, I was just getting up.” Rachel finally stood up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. “If you don’t mind my asking... who are you?” 

“Cynthia” She replied, before moving to fix the blankets on the bed. “I’m Mr. Hudson’s maid.” 

“He has a cook and a maid?” Rachel asked, shocked. 

“And a gardener.” Cynthia replied before making her way into the adjoining bathroom to tidy up in there. 

“Right. Of course.” Rachel said to herself. “Because everyone does.” 

She sighed, turning to look at the clock. She’d slept for about three hours, since it was now 4:07 PM. She made her way out of the room, trying to figure out where the staircase was so she could go back downstairs and check on Finn. She’d left him in Drew’s care, so she was sure he was fine. She, however, was slightly hungry, so she imagined Finn was as well. Boys are always hungry, she told herself. 

She opened the door to the game room, once she found her way downstairs, and found all the guys still there, every single one of them entranced in a game of Halo. 

“Who just shot me?” Finn asked, furiously pushing buttons on the controller. 

All the guys started blaming someone else for it, and Rachel couldn’t help but smile as she made her way into the room. She leaned over the back of the couch so her face was right next to Finn's. “It was me.” She whispered, causing him to jump, and the controller to fall from his hands. 

“Don’t do that!” Finn sighed, running his hands through his hair. “You can’t just sneak up on people that way.” 

“Well, don’t get so sucked into the video game that you’re oblivious to whats going on around you.” Rachel shrugged. “Are you hungry?” 

“Yes.” All the guys chorused, none of them looking away from the TV. 

“O...k. What do we want to eat?” Rachel asked, dreading the answer. As expected, they all blurted out what they wanted, none of them agreeing on anything. “God, you guys are like children.” She shook her head. “Ok, Finn. What do you want?” 

“Pizza Hut.” Finn responded, grabbing his controller back from the guy sitting next to him. “Just tell Margo we want the usual. Don’t worry, one of the pizzas in ‘the usual’ is cheese, so you’ll eat it.” Finn told her, already knowing she’d protest to anything but a cheese pizza. 

“Ok, the usual it is.” Rachel turned and made her way to the kitchen, once again relaying the order. Margo seemed pleased that all she had to do was order pizza, instead of cook a huge meal for a ton of people.