SilverGrace643

This is my interview with SilverGrace643

They have 2.71k followers at the moment and 15 published works including Truth or Dare and My BoyFriend is a Butler?! which has 2k reads.

1. You have been on this site for three years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

No, not really. I have been a reader for these past two years and I started writing last year.

2. What did it feel like to hit 2k followers?

It felt welcoming. I really appreciate the thought that people like your book and following you is the way they show you that they like it.

3. Why did you first decide to start writing?

My mom was a writer but was never featured that much in our country. So, I thought that following in her footsteps would make her proud.

4. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I guess "My BoyFriend is a Butler?!" would do. After all, it's the first novel I wrote.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I guess Brice is my favorite character. He's always calm and serious and he always knows how to handle problematic situations.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

From anime and movies. I always watch them and try to create my own imaginative scenes.

7. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Trying to at least know what the proper word is that will fit every paragraph.

8. I know as an author sometimes I write a line or a paragraph that I'm especially fond of. Do you have one of those?

Yes, I do. I always try to write some catchy lines for my readers to at least make them happy or sad, depending on the scene I'm trying to create.

9. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

My school has some vacant time where you can do stuff without any teachers bothering you. In that certain point of time, I create my stories and write a chapter, then at home, I study and then publish the chapters.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I guess my best moments are having a conversation with my followers. It feels really cool to have someone by your side, supporting your stories.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely SilverGrace643

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr