GDB123 ❌

This is my interview with GDB123

They have 3.28k followers at the moment and 15 published works including Not The Average Friendship which is a Frerard and Theater 12 which is a Frerard with 632k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

Honestly it was so long ago I don't remember, realistically it was probably because I read ASOTM on another website, and thought about how wonderful reading about Frank and Gerard fucking would be if Frank wasn't a rape victim and Gerard knew what the fuck he was doing, so basically I came here in search of porn.

2. What did it feel like to hit 3k followers?

Y'all I was so fucking excited like that's THREE THOUSAND people!!!! That's like 100, 30 times! That is a lot homie.

3. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

Okay so I learned about MCR right, sexy bitches right? Then I learned that two of those sexy bitches were all up on each other all the time, thought to myself 'fuck yeah' and here I am (also my best friend was like 'hey I found this really cute story about Frank and Gerard from that band!!') (ASOTM).

4. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Do Frank and I count as a ship ??

5. Your first full length fic, Theater 12 was insanely successful. Do you have any advice for someone about to start a story that also wants to achieve the same results?

Um honestly, my only advice is to write for yourself, don't think about viewers, or if they're going to like it (especially when you first start) because if you're so worried about what people will think, and if it'll attract readers, it will draw your attention away from the actual story and potentially fuck everything up.

A lot of people come on here wanting to be successful instantly, but it just doesn't happen that way. So basically write for yourself, be patient, that kinda thing.

I don't know if doing that will make your book be as successful as Theater 12, but that's only because I really don't fucking know why that book is so popular. I mean I'm very happy with it, but I don't understand what has everyone hooked so much. Is it the smut or the fluff??

6. Do you have any difficulties writing multiple stories at once?

At first yeah, because I only wrote Theater 12 for the longest time, and I had a strict writing schedule on that book, but now I have several different books that I'm working on and it can be very helpful because if I'm feeling stuck on one book I can go to another one and still be able to write and get those creative juices flowing so eventually I can go back to the book I was stuck on in the first place.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Fuck. Probably Gerard from Theater 12. I think he's a very strong character, like he's overcome some shit so he's got that going for him. He's kinda an idiot with certain things though, which I relate to hardcore anyways so I could deal with that.

PLUS I'D GET TO FUCK FRANK SO WHO'S THE REAL WINNER HERE? IT'S ME BECAUSE I'D GET TO RIDE FRANK INTO THE SUNSET.

I'm so thirsty for Frank everyone.

8. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Hmm that's a really complex question. My friend Kaeleigh gives me a lot of ideas sometimes, (she's the reason A New Drug became a thing) um movies, real life, anything really.

I was at work and Time Warp started playing and I just imagined Frank and Gerard dancing to it together, and that inspired the scene in the sequel. Also I'm just a really sexual person in my head so it's really easy to come up with scenes that lead into smut, or the smut scenes themselves.

So yep I think that's an answer to your question.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Probably just my username lol...makes no fucking sense xD

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Becoming your friend, Starr...oh also I get PAID THO.

Mostly you though <3

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely GDB123

Update: GDB123's account has been deleted.

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr