TheMoonsRose 💞

This is my interview with TheMoonsRose (now Lizzy_Rose12)

They have 208 followers at the moment and 11 published works including Subject 208 which is a Peterick and The Wild Ones which is a BVB fic with 1k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

My friend irl had an account and told me about it, and I decided to try it for myself.

2. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

My Black Veil Brides fanfiction "The Wild Ones (BVB)" It's gotten so much love and support, and I love to read it myself. I'm so proud of how much support it's gotten.

3. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Absolutely. Sleeping with Sirens, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Black Veil Brides/Andy Black, My Chemical Romance, Pierce the Veil, etc. I'm a music junkie! :)

4. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

Not really.

5. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

It depends, mostly on the kind of story. For fanfiction, it's typically whatever I'm basing the work off of, and I just kind of come up with stuff off the top of my head.

For original stories I've written, it's a lot weirder. I have REALLY weird dreams. Like, I once dreamed I was from another planet and could time travel, and change my appearance at will, and the FBI was after me. A lot of original stories are from dreams I've had. That story is currently in the works, but I don't think it will be posted on here.

6. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I don't really know. I'm pretty okay with where I am right now. I don't think I've done anything regretful.

7. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

What's a "personal life"? Nah, I'm kidding. The only major things in my life that go on, though, are school and my bowling league Saturday morning, and bowling team in the winter, I just write whenever I can get time in.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Yeah. I know more about different types of people. I have made friends with different types of people, and it's amazing. I have definitely grown with my writing.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I don't like to shoot so high. I like to take things one step at a time. So if I could reach 500 followers someday, I'll be happy.

Another goal I have is getting more reads on my "Lyric Poems" book bc it's one of my favorites, and I like writing poetry for people when they give me requests. It makes me happy. :)

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

When "The Wild Ones" reached 1K reads. It was the first of my books to do so, and I was so proud!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely TheMoonsRose

Update: TheMoonsRose has changed their username they are now Lizzy_Rose12

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr