cliqueisdead 💞

This is my interview with cliqueisdead (now EDP1964)

They have 340 followers at the moment and 4 published works including Midnight Shadows which is a Joshler and Privileged which is a Joshler with 13k reads.

1. You have been on this site for three years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I actually haven't been writing for three years. I originally made this account in seventh grade when I wanted to read gay One Direction fan-fiction, but I never really wrote around that time.

I stopped reading those around eighth grade, but then I eventually came back to write in January of this year (I kept the account, as you can see). I came to read gay twenty one pilots fan-fiction because I had recently gotten into that band.

What led me to this very place was the Forrest fic. In the comments on the youtube video of that beautiful song, people said they read it and enjoyed (and also cried), so I was like, fuck it, let me go read it too.

I honestly didn't like it the first time, but it got me reading on here again. I eventually began to read more, and write - starting with one smutty Joshler one-shot.

This answer was lengthy, I know.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I mostly read. I have a thing for funny books usually when I need some cheering up, but I like my share of sad and/or smutty books from time to time.

Also, reading twenty one pilots fan-fiction has literally made me discover more bands/singers I actually never heard of before, like Waterparks, Jon Bellion and Melanie Martinez. Their music makes me incredibly happy now, so I'll always value that experience.

3. You mostly write Joshler, so how did you first get into that ship?

I write Joshler because I've really enjoyed the Joshler stories I have read on this platform, excluding the Forrest fic. I've read numerous memorable Joshler tales that will always inspire me as an artist who writes and creates physical art. It is also, as I've said before - lit as fuck.

4. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I first decided to write because I wanted to see if I could conjure up some sexy ass words.

That seems a bit wild, but I really wanted to expand my connection with literature. I've always loved to read books, and since I've read so many, I decided to give writing a shot. I'm not the best writer, not at all, but I try to enchant.

5. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

Full fics. I can better develop a plot that way. Most of my one-shots are comedic, but my stories are usually more on the serious side - so I usually invest all of my energy into those.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

I like to watch anime, and I get some good ideas from some that I've watched and I also listen to very expressive music. I draw on inspiration from many ideal artists like Melanie Martinez, Kendrick Lamar (my favorite) and xxxtentacion.

7. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Peterick and Brallon are some of my absolute favourites. Maybe in the future, when I get better at writing I'll try to write those other pairings because they're just as lit as Joshler.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Definitely. I don't see an end to my writing to be honest. It doesn't feel like I'm going to want to stop. Maybe because now I have so much time on my hands.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

If I were to go back in time I would be less petty, and I wouldn't worry about small insignificant things. Now that I look at how many times I caught feelings over bullshit, I feel hella stupid. I'm better now. I hope at least.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting takenbyjebby (Jade) and heavydirtyhoes (Carina). They made this experience heaven, my dirty little angels! :P. Also, meeting my baby talkingjusttobreathe (Rafeal).

Thank you for letting me answer your questions, it was so awesome ;)

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely cliqueisdead

Update: cliqueisdead has changed their username they are now EDP1964

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr