patdbrendonfan 💞

This is my interview with patdbrendonfan (now ellicelez)

They have 24 followers at the moment and 6 published works including Dating Brendon Urie which is a Ryden and Collar Full of Memories which has 247 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I decided to make a Wattpad account because I wanted to read Panic! At The Disco fanfictions...later on, I decided that I'd like to write my own fanfictions :)

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I do very much enjoy reading and writing equally on this app, I don't though, do it as often as I'd like.

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

My Collection of Feelings or however you'd like to call them, is based off my personal life. If you start from the beginning there are a lot of angry poems and sad ones.

My internet best friend and I were having our first fight and so I made this book to write poems about how I was feeling or what I was doing.

That's part of my inspiration - my friends. There's also my everyday life, books I've read and things I've experienced.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I mostly tend not to listen to music, I know for some people they like to, but it kind of takes my concentration away. If I feel like I need inspiration or I'm feeling jumpy and excited, I'll put on some music and write, but not very often, as it tends to distract me.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I did have a book published, that I took down. My internet best friend and I don't really have matching personalities, but opposites attract! I love her v much, and we have made plans or hope to, live together in the future. We've almost gotten every detail about our future mapped out.

The book was called "Our Future Together" and it was fantasies or dreams I have about my future and us living together.

I like to imagine myself as a "character" when I'm writing about myself in the future, because I make myself completely different when I'm older. I don't know how I'll turn out, but writing me in the future as an adult, is me as a character.

So my favorite character that I've written (there's two) is myself and my internet best friend living together. The characters are fun to play around with. I don't know I just like them :)

6. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I don't dislike posting on here at all I think it works perfectly fine, I'm not the type to have a pet peeve about an app

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

My stories are kind of all over the place, as I don't consider myself a very good writer, and so the story's aren't interesting or attract people to read it.

My future goal on Wattpad is to write a story that does attract people and make them fall in love with the characters and it keeps them up, thinking about what my characters will be doing in the next chapter.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

High school is very stressful as everyone knows and since I am a freshman I'm still getting the hang of things it's tiring and hard. I don't, though, have homework every night. So I try to do my HW right when I get home, so I have free time the rest of the day.

Dance is something I'm very passionate about and I have started a draft about a dancer. I have days in the week where I'm not busy and I spend those days writing!

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Since writing that Collection of Feelings book, it had sort of helped me go to people instead of writing how I feel about them, and actually have a conversation with them.

My friend (the one I keep talking about, it's Ryanbottoms) is such a good writer. She's just amazing. If any of you have read her work you know what I mean.

There's so much effort and description going into her work, and by reading her stories it's helped me understand what she's going through.

So what I'm saying is that Wattpad has helped me become a better person in ways I can't put into words.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

When I did start my Collection of Feelings book, it was my personal outlet. When I saw it reach about 500 reads I was sort of shocked.

But besides that, me getting an interview when I'm a mediocre writer, has been my best moment :)

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely patdbrendonfan

Update: patdbrendonfan has changed their username they are now ellicelez

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr