colorfuljosh

This is my interview with colorfuljosh

They have 2.06k followers at the moment and 9 published works including Sign Of The Times which is a Joshler and Pumped Up Kicks which is a Joshler with 20k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I saw people writing about twenty one pilots and I first made an account just to read, but I eventually began writing.

2. What did it feel like to hit 1k followers?

When I hit 1k followers, I cried because I never in a million years thought that my crappy writing would actually get me somewhere on Wattpad.

3. You mostly write Joshler, so how did you first get into that ship?

Well, over the summer is when I started listening to twenty one pilots, and I didn't ship Joshler then, but people started talking about it, and I started reading it.

4. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I honestly don't dislike anything anyone posts. I just stay away from things I don't like on here.

5. Do you have any difficulties writing multiple stories at once?

Normally, I post multiple stories but I just focus on one, and once that one's finished, I'd move on to a different one.

6. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

I would love to be Josh from my book Oblivious.

7. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I would definitely love to get one of my books published.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

I feel like it's matured me.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Deleting all my stories. There was this one point in time I deleted every one of my stories, including one that had 77k reads.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting my girlfriend, colorfultyler

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely colorfuljosh

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr