ddallontine

This is my interview with ddallontine

They have 2 followers at the moment and 1 published work called The Dancer.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

This account is fairly new, but I (embarrassingly) made my first account after searching for Septiplier fanart and accidentally stumbling across smut lmao. I wanted to read and write and to be able to communicate with other writers my age.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I mostly read, actually, but I do love writing when I have the chance.

3. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

I have the willpower of a toothpick, so it's certainly not that. I like to think that I find the inspiration to write from real-world things and I try to make them extraordinary. Little ideas turn into big stories.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?                     

I usually just put my Spotify on shuffle and go nuts lol. But for some reason I like writing smut to Fall Out Boy.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

Well, I don't use original characters very often, but I did make one for a book I was writing a while back. His name was Bram and he was pretty much just a brooding anarchist with a secret soft spot, which turns him into a father figure to his friends.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Motivating myself to just do it, y'know? Whenever I'm on the internet I just want to talk to friends and watch videos, so it's hard to tear away from that and immerse myself into worlds I've created when sometimes I don't know half of what I'm doing.

7. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Yes, I have plenty. But right now, I'm writing the first draft for a small Ray and Gerard love story. Other than that, no telling.

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

It's really fucking hard, not gonna lie. But I think the solution is to pace myself so that I'm not pressuring myself to write every waking hour like I used to. That made me produce some stories I'm not proud of. Write for yourself, that's my advice.

9. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I think it would be incredible to be published one day, but it's not my be-all end-all goal. My goal is to produce something I love and share it with people that I think will love it, too.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

That's a hard one. I think my favorite moment would be every time someone comments on my work. It shows that they care enough to notice and to give their thoughts. I never get tired of comments.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely ddallontine

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr