thksfrfrnkiero

This is my interview with thksfrfrnkiero

They have 187 followers at the moment and 3 published works including Watch It which is a Joshler and Take It Slow which is a Joshler with 41k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I remember I was in 7th grade, and I was just starting to get into bands and I wanted to read fan fiction. My friend and I started to write a book, and I just got addicted.

2. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I really just write whenever I have free time, like once I finish work in class, on the bus to school, etc.

3. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I would love to hit 5k votes on Take It Slow, I'm extremely proud of that book and I would love for others to enjoy it.

4. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I mostly write, but occasionally I'll read my favorite fics, or things my friends write.

5. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I'll usually listen to my playlist for Take It Slow, it gets me pumped and puts me in my zone.

6. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

I wish smaller writers or books with not as many reads were promoted more often, because they can be just as amazing as ones with a lot of reads/votes.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

My favorite character I've written is probably Poison Ivy/Ryan from Take It Slow, he just has so much depth and layers and I love to write him. But Oswald/Matty from Watch It has to be a close second.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I have the plot written for Watch It, and I love the ending I have planned, but that's about as far as I have mapped out. I have a few messy story ideas, but nothing worth delving into.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Wattpad has definitely made me a better writer, and it helped me a lot with socializing. I love interacting with my readers and getting to know them is awesome.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment is probably when Take It Slow hit 1k votes. I really felt like I had 'made it', and I was extremely thankful and proud.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely thksfrfrnkiero

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr