patdtopmcrfob

This is my interview with patdtopmcrfob

They have 66 followers at the moment and 4 published works including Never stop smiling which is a Phan with 44 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I made my Wattpad account because I wanted to read some books that were related to things that I liked and my friend told me about it a while ago and I finally decided to try it out.

2. You mostly write Phan, so how did you first get into that ship?

I got into that ship just by watching their videos. I love Dan and Phil. I recently watched the V-day video which, honestly, made me ship them even more if that is possible XD

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

I ship Frerard, Septiplier, Ryden, Pewdiecry, Danti, and Peterick.

4. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I honestly read more than I write so sorry to all of my followers XD

5. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I listen to all of my favorite music like My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco etc. but I normally listen to the YouTube playlist I have. It's open to the public and the directions to get there are in the description of my profile.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

The hardest part about writing for me is finding the time to update and also thinking of different ideas for my books and how I'm going to continue with them.

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

My future goal is to become a better writer and get more followers ect. I love reading and writing books so I would love to extend my writing skills with this.

8. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

Yes! Every time I use the online version with my phone (I don't have the app) it will randomly send me to an add where it scams me into thinking I could get free iPhones and $1000-$5000 gift cards to Amazon or Walmart and I find it annoying seeing as they are fake.

9. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I was thinking about making a Frerard book at some point after I finish my Phan book.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment on Wattpad has probably been meeting my best friends Dan (Angelshaven3ver) and Ariel (XstayXsaneX).

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely patdtopmcrfob

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr