noneveragain

This is my interview with noneveragain

They have 498 followers at the moment and 2 published works including Forelsket which is a Frerard that has 900 reads.

1. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I always thought it seemed like such a cool hobby and I saw people at school talk about writing and of course, reading it made me really interested.

I think what really set me into writing was when I first actually wrote something and showed it to a friend and they fell in love with it and gave me so much praise and love it made me the happiest and I felt so accomplished.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

Definitely love reading more! I haven't been writing much because I've been focusing sooo much on my art and mental health really.

3. According to your reading lists you're in a lot of different fandoms. Do you have a favorite one?

R A U G H Y but there's not enough of those so Mrog (Matty/George)

4. I know you have had a lot of issues with Wattpad including stories being reported and even having to switch accounts at one point. Has any of that discouraged you from using Wattpad in any way or do you still enjoy this site for the most part?

I definitely think that if I didn't go through what I did because of Wattpad or when I had to switch accounts I'd be more in love with the app and I'd write a whole lot more.

5. You have deleted many of your stories since you started your account. What prompted that decision?

Definitely because I was being too harsh on myself and feeling as if I wasn't putting out good enough material and I could do better.

Another thing is I was using this writing as a way to kind of escape from having to deal with the actuality of certain things and recently being diagnosed with my mental illness - rather not specify - I realized I was putting too much stress on myself which only made it worse.

I also didn't want to have to worry about constantly updating or constantly having to work on stories, I've been mainly working on my art and staying safe in my mind.

6. You have done some cowriting. How does that compare to writing on your own?

Cowriting is so much fun to me because I'm seeing another person's writing style mesh with mine and we tweak each other's which opens my eyes to more writing styles as well as creating this unique bond between me and my cowriter where we can create something from our minds.

It's something that's really unique in the sense of people are so set on their writing style sometimes and when you're exploring writing with another person, you get to experience another writing style, another mind, another world basically! It's so so amazing and I really hope to do some more soon (hit me up).

7. I know as an author I sometimes write a line or paragraph that I'm especially fond of. Do you have one of those?

I don't think this is my all time favorite and coming to think about it I never really thought about something like that. But it would have to be from a new book I'm writing (not on my page yet still in the works) and it's a small paragraph in it.

"There was no way we could arrange anything. The lumbering aura of petrichor provided us with one a simple answer. She can't."

8. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

Actually the book I'm working on, not published or ever been seen yet, I would absolutely love to get published. Of course names would have to be changed and I would have to edit it to hell, but that would be such a dream of mine.

9. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

Go for it! You can't just wait around because then it'll never get done. Do what you want and go for it. Always follow your dreams, always attempt your goals, always go for anything you want to do xx

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Meeting amazing people and my now best friend on here. It has honestly made me so happy being on this site and I can't thank everyone enough for the support and just love in general.

Also, thank you Starr for being such an amazing person (: and thank you for interviewing me.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely noneveragain

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr