DunWithAllTheseHoes

This is my interview with DunWithAllTheseHoes

They have 2.15k followers at the moment and 10 published works including Polar Bond which is a Joshler and Sleepover which is a Joshler with 167k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

It was a year ago, during summer break, and since my parents were always busy with work and I didn't have many friends at the time, there wasn't much to do. So, I decided to read. I remembered the name Wattpad, and how they had stories and such because my cousin loves the app, so I decided to start an account.

2. What did it feel like to hit 2k followers?

Insane. Completely and utterly insane. I'm so doubtful of the things I produce half the time that my account doesn't feel worthy for others to even consider following. And knowing that over two thousand people think otherwise really changes my whole mindset. I thank them all.

3. You mostly write Joshler, so how did you first get into that ship?

I, in all honesty, have no idea. I remember when I first got into the band, I thought Tyler and Josh were cute together, and when I got Wattpad, I looked up twenty one pilots, and it was just Joshler. That's what I started off reading, so I'm much more into them than any other "ship".

4. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I would most definitely recommend my book Polar Bond, which I just started recently and am in love with, or Idiosyncratic. It's my proudest work and I hope people will read it.

5. You also have a second account DunWithAllThePurity where you post smuttier stories. Why did you decide to separate the two?

I made a whole second account because having such obscene and smutty things on my main one just doesn't feel right. I have books where children are the main characters, or ones that are just written with nothing but purity, and to have things the complete opposite on the same account just felt wrong.

I also think books without smut are so much better than ones with it. A book doesn't have to be good just because it has risqué scenes in it. Just my opinion.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

My inspiration most definitely comes from some of my closest friends, shamelessc and heavydirtyhoes. One of the first books I've ever read was by shamelessc, and it was one of the most inspiring and amazingly written books I have ever read. Thank you for the motivation.

I am also into very twisted things in general, and get loads of inspiration from horror types of things. Just knowing I can produce something probably no one else could even think of is amazing.

7. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

I think the hardest part about writing is myself. I'm my own worst critic, sadly. There are times where I'm even hesitant to post things, scared of what others might think, but once published, everyone seems to love it. It's tremendously reassuring and keeps me going.

8. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

That's a really hard question, in all honesty. Almost all of the characters in my books have been faced with horrid challenges or have very sad backgrounds.

I do, though, think I would want to be Tyler's character from my book Mollycoddle, because we're the exact opposite. He lives in a big house with chandeliers and maids/butlers, and I have to survive off food given to us from my neighbors while sleeping is the most fun I have because we're almost bankrupt. It would be cool to live a pampered life for a day.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I would most likely add more detail to the first few chapters of my books Sleepover and Missing. I look back on them and am thoroughly disgusted.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment would most likely be when Sleepover passed 160k reads. It's just insane to me. I didn't even think it would reach 10k. Thank you.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely DunWithAllTheseHoes

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr