mydestroyaromance 💞

This is my interview with mydestroyaromance (now RyanDiMarco)

They have 301 followers at the moment and 2 published works including GROUP CHAT which is a multiship and Unnoticed ones which is a Ryden.

1. You have been on this site for one year according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I didn't start writing right away. I was really on the fence if I should or not but I thought I would be wasting my time. I made a couple of drafts but deleted them. I do enjoy it as much as I did when I first started but it's so hard to fit writing in my schedule with school.

2. You mostly write Ryden, so how did you first get into that ship?

My friend introduced me to Panic! at a swim meet in 7th grade and it pretty much just became a tradition to listen to them every meet. I wasn't a huge fan at that time so I watched a few concert vids and got more into them.

From there I turned to reading fanfic on AO3 and most of it was Ryden. I was inspired by the work on there and decided to write my own.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

I ship Tessa Brooks and Anthony Trujillo from Team 10. I probably would never write about them because I don't think anyone would read it. Also, it doesn't really fit in my theme. It's a cute ship and I would love to write about it but I don't plan on it.

4. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I decided to post something about 2 months into first making my account. It was a Jalex one-shot and it totally sucked. I deleted it about 2 days later but that was my first official thing I wrote.

Before Wattpad, I first started writing for fun. I had to actually plan to publish/post what I wrote but it was fun doing it. Most of them were super cringe worthy but I was probably 13 when I wrote them.

5. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Yes. I am going to write a Ryden AU (what a surprise) it's going to be where Brendon is depressed and has 3 bracelets for different feelings. When Ryan and Brendon get in a fight he wears all three showing how hurt he is. Ryan doesn't understand until it's almost too late.

6. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I listen to a weird mix of music. I have a playlist that's a mix of Bruno Mars, Era Istrefi, Nicki Minaj, Les Mis soundtrack, Kiiara, and Kanye West. It's kind of funny since I don't listen to the bands I'm writing about when I'm writing. These are the songs that get me pumped I guess. I always have to listen to this for some reason.

7. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

Group chats in messages. Multiple writers could bounce ideas off each other. Also, if you had multiple internet friends, they all could talk to each other. Pictures in messages would be cool as well. You could send fan art and gifs.

8. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Kellin in Group Chat. He's so cute and innocent I would love to be that for a day. Also he's dating Vic so that's another win there. I mean honestly who wouldn't want to be Kellin. Being Pete would be nice even though he's a huge fuckboy in Group Chat. Can I just be a fusion of both?

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

I've definitely grown as a person. Everyone on here is so nice, I've met two of my best friends on here. I feel genuinely happier than I did before. I probably wouldn't be as happy or even alive if it wasn't for Wattpad.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment has to be a tie between when someone made a fanpage for my friend and I or when someone was hating on me and my friend made a support page for me. It feels so nice to know someone actually cares and that I have the best friends ever.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely mydestroyaromance

Update: mydestroyaromance has changed their username they are now RyanDiMarco and they have deleted all of their stories.

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx