That_Potato_Trash

This is my interview with That_Potato_Trash

They have 186 followers at the moment and 21 published works including Mr. Nightmare And The Voices which is a Peterick and Hooked which is a Frerard with 370 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I had two main reasons to start my account:

-to read my friend's stories

-to have a place to share my writing

2. You write a variety of ships, do you have a favorite one?

Picking a favorite ship is like picking a favorite child, but if I had to choose, probably Frerard.

3. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

Either Camp Arabella or Slow Motion. Those are the books I'm most proud of.

4. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I spend almost all my free time on Wattpad either reading, writing, or heavily criticizing my books.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

My favorite character I've written is probably Jason from Slow Motion. I just wanna give him a hug, he definitely deserves one.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Making filler chapters is absolute hell for me. When I write I always have a specific storyline planned out and it's extremely hard for me not to jump to the next major event in the storyline.

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

Well, this interview was actually my goal, but now I guess it's to get 1k reads on one of my books (not including my spam books).

8. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

I'm still trying to find the perfect balance between writing, school, and personal life, but as of right now I write whenever I'm motivated. I've tried updating schedules, but they've never really worked due to school.

9. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

Of course! I have a bad habit of starting new stories without finishing others (I'm getting better at controlling this habit, though). I believe right now I have five stories in my drafts, but those won't be published until they're finished.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

It's hard to pick just one moment, but I think it'd have to be when I hit 100 reads on Camp Arabella. I'd never even entertained the idea that more than my small group of friends would read my stories, so the 100 reads was quite the shock.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely That_Potato_Trash

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr