HellaBrendon

This is my interview with HellaBrendon

They have 233 followers at the moment and 2 published works including Paradise Found which is a Frerard and Unicorns On Wheels which is a Petekey with 10k reads.

1. Why did you first decide to start writing?

When I was just learning to write, in school, the teacher asked us to write a paragraph telling the story of Red Riding Hood. And I really couldn't remember whether a 'paragraph' meant I could write more than one sentence in a line. So I came up with a plan: I wrote one sentence per line, until the end of each line.

When I got full marks, a gold star, and a hundred comments on my "writing" I decided bullshitting was probably my best talent. And now I write. I guess. Lmao.

2. You write about a variety of ships. Do you have a favorite one?

Um. I love, love Stony. Which I haven't written about. But all in good time.

3. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

I think it's really difficult to find time in my life where I can clear half an hour or so to just sit down and write. I also really really hate editing!!!!

4. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Stony, Destiel, Brallon, Ryden, Drarry. There's really actually so many. And I'm planning on writing all of them, eventually.

5. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I have a playlist called "Not Annoying" which is a collection of songs I can listen to over and over without getting annoyed. Because often when I write, I write for three or four hours at a time and it gets really annoying listening to the same, annoying songs over and over again.

6. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

Hahahaha. Um. I don't. My characters and my books always have a trace of my own thoughts and my own problems. Even if it's really not that big. And I add those notes at the bottom that kind of tell everyone what's on my mind.

There's a sort of unspoken trust between readers and writers on Wattpad and I like exploiting it to talk about myself because I'm a terrible person.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

This is a teRRIBLE QUESTION! Um. I'd probably be Dr. Way (he has yet to be revealed) in Paradise Found. He's got everything sorted out and he knows how to handle every situation he's placed in.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I have a hundred drafts and counting! Yes.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Definitely. The friendships I've made, as well as the things I've learned about myself from what I read and write have definitely had an impact on my growth and change.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

This interview, I suppose. Thank you so much for having me!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely HellaBrendon

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr