_Sinnamon_Roll_

This is my interview with _Sinnamon_Roll_

They have 308 followers at the moment and 7 published works including The Pride of the Ocean and Wherefore Art Thou which has 2k reads.

1. You have been on this site for two years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I haven't been active on Wattpad for as long as I've had my account. I've just started publishing my works about threeish months ago. But I still enjoy writing as much as when I started.

2. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I wanted to find good stories to read and although I didn't publish at first I always wanted to publish a story on Wattpad.

3. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

When writing I like to have music but that also takes away some of my concentration (I'm ADD so concentration isn't my best skill) so I either listen to orchestral music or foreign musicals because then I don't focus on the lyrics.

4. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

It is hard to get famous if you don't write the same thing as everyone else. I understand that the majority of people like the same cliched story but it is still frustrating. If you're going to write something cliche add your own twist to make it unique.

5. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

Wherefore Art Thou. It is my main book, the others are side projects or just random stuff.

6. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Tabitha. She is my favorite character I've written, partially because she is based on my favorite Shakespeare character. She is strong and brave and loyal.

7. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

Make friends. Even if it just some random person. Be nice to other people and maybe they will be nice back to you. Also have confidence in yourself and accept criticism.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Yes. I've met a lot of nice people who have all influenced me. Also, seeing people reading and enjoying my story is great and makes me more self confident.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Make friends sooner. Your friends on Wattpad are going to support you and your work.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment has been getting comments. I couldn't pick just one of them but seeing comments is my favorite thing ever because it means people are truly reading and loving the story.

Thank you so much for the interview!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely _Sinnamon_Roll_

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr