MaddCakee

This is my interview with MaddCakee

They have 82 followers at the moment and 5 published works including Fairytale Boys which is a Ryden and The Punk And The Gentleman which is a Frerard with 1k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

Well, I had an account like three years ago which I used to read Harry Potter fanfic and band fanfic, but I did delete it and only this year did I get Wattpad again, mainly for band ships once more. I then used Wattpad to show my interest in writing fanfiction.

2. According to your reading lists you are interested in a variety of different ships. Do you have a favorite one?

Ah, well yes I am interested in many ships. Though, I would have to say that Frerard will always be my favourite. And if I had to choose a second, it would most definitely be Ryden.

3. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

I think the hardest part about writing is worrying if your readers are going to like it and if they will be intrigued by the story. I do worry about how long I take to write chapters. So for the most part, it's mainly my worries that make it hard.

4. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

I do mainly like writing full length fics because I'm terrible at endings quite honestly and I do love adding back stories. I also love writing how my characters are going to develop and possibly the ways my readers will be interested in the characters.

Sometimes, I do find it hard to write short stories, mainly because for me it's hard to fit in what I want to describe and all the emotion I want to put in. So, I do prefer to write full fanfics. Though, oneshots are fun to write at times.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

Hmm, well I don't want to be rude but some of the readers on here do seem very immature at times. I do see comments and honestly...I want to cringe. It's mainly comments about ASOTM and the milk fic that piss me off when I see them. Do people really think that the author enjoys receiving those types of comments?

That is why I do like to put disclaimers and rules into my works. Comments that are directed at the author in a negative way also do piss me off.

And aside from readers I think the Wattpad glitches are my second pet peeve about this site.

6. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

It's honestly quite hard, especially when I'm focusing on exams while attempting to do things that I love (writing) though, my main strategy for that is that I do most of my writing at night.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

I think I would most definitely be Frank in The Punk And The Gentleman because he is so open-minded and looks on the bright side of things in bad situations.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I do, I plan to finish my current Ryden story which I haven't been able to do much of because I'm mainly focused on The Punk And The Gentleman.

9. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

I think it has, I mean I think I've definitely grown as a writer and it has improved my writing skills.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

Ah, well I don't think I've really had one really.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely MaddCakee

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr