MakeOutClub 💞

This is my interview with MakeOutClub (now liarsandfakes)

They have 100 followers at the moment and 9 published works including Pillmatic which is a Peterick and Oxygen which is a Peterick with 2k reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I started Wattpad, mainly because I had a bunch of scenarios saved up in my head. I had an older Wattpad account, but all I would do was read. I created this account, because I felt like it was my turn to create something. To have someone else read my stuff, and be like, "this is cool!"

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I do read sometimes. The more I write, the harder it is to find time to read. It all depends on how my day is, honestly. If I'm having a really bad day, I tend to write more. It eases my stress.

3. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I think my favorite character that I've written about is a little girl I've named Raine. She's based off a girl that is in my dreams pretty frequently. She's obviously an original character. She makes her first appearance in the second book of my 'We Weren't The Same!' series, 'Trouble Seems To Follow'. I'm really proud of what I've done with her character.

4. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

Believe it or not, a lot of things I write about are based off of things that have happened in my real life. not the whole storyline itself, but some things that I tie into the stories, you know? I know somebody who is going through a drug addiction (hence why I'm writing Pillmatic) and I know somebody who has had, and has cancer again (hence Oxygen). I turn my pain into things people want to read.

5. You mostly write Peterick, so how did you first get into that ship?

Honestly, I just think the concept of them being together cute. I respect the fact that both of them have partners and children. It's just easier to write about people who already exist, rather than creating completely new characters.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Keeping people interested is really hard sometimes. I hate watching people who used to vote and comment on my stories all the time, just stop reading the story all together. It makes me feel like I've failed as an author. I love all of my readers. I just want to keep them entertained!

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I would really like to get my story, Pillmatic, more out there. I'm having loads of fun writing it so far. And possibly gain a larger following along the way?

8. Any advice for someone new to Wattpad who is considering starting their own book?

If you wanna write, I say go for it. It's so much fun. Getting a follow, vote, or comment will fill you with joy. Don't listen to anyone who hates on you or your writing style. This is a platform where everyone has a shot. Where everyone is loved by their readers.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I would've slowed down while writing the 'We Weren't The Same!' series. Everything flew by. I really miss writing it more than anyone will ever know.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

When an author I totally stan started reading, voting, and commenting on my stories! I was so excited! I still am!

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely MakeOutClub

Update: MakeOutClub has changed their username they are now liarsandfakes

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr