Can I Have This Dance (6)

Start from the beginning

He's the only one my papa allowed to hang out in my room.

With the door closed, we'd be alone.

And mama never freaked out when she heard it go boom. (hahaha)

Cause she knew we were in the zone.

Hold him in my arms and look out of my window.

Under the moonlight.

And he be keeping me calm so I never let him go.

He's got a place in my heart.

I think I'm in love with my radio.

Cause it never lets me down.

And I fall in love with my stereo.

Whenever I hear the sound. Oh (x 12)

Whenever I hear the sound. Oh (x12)

I looked out of my window and saw a car swerve in front of my house. I immediately stopped dancing and singing, tightening my towel and made my way quietly downstairs.

The door opened to reveal ALEX?!?!?

"What the hell?!?!?" I asked

He just stared at me making me feel the tiniest bit self conscious (tiniest bit). I looked at myself and realised I was still a but wet from the shower and in my towel.

"I'm up here," I said starting to get irritated.

"Alright, Alright. Aaron asked me to check up on you to make sure that you didn't eat everything in the fridge" he stated

Wow. Aaron was actually being serious about the food in the fridge? That's funny I thought.

"Alright, check it and go," I said going back upstairs.

I went into my bedroom and put the music back on singing along again. I pulled out a skirt and a purple t-shirt to go with the design on the skirt and quickly put it on. The next song started playing, which was Beyonce: Why don't you love me? Which I started singing to again with my brush.

I didn't even realise when my door opened, only seeing Alex when I swung myself around, making me come to a sharp halt.

"So, you sing?" Alex asked smirking

"This doesn't leave this room," I said being dead serious.

"Whatever you say," he said leaving my room still smirking

"I mean it," I said following him down the stairs

"Yeah, I know," he said

"Good," I said going to the kitchen

"I know that I'm going to tell everyone at school that you sing TO BEYONCE!!" he shouted quickly closing the front door.

OMGosh.

I ran to the front door and opened it, obviously too late since his car was already reversing from the front of my house and speeding off towards school.

If he dares I'll KILL HIM!!!

Another person to kill on my list underneath Clair.

I went back inside and found something to eat before going back to my room to do my hair, since it was drying and probably knotting by now.

I looked through my songs and stopped at Owl City: Fireflies

I only knew the words to the chorus so when it came I sang along while brushing my hair.