Chapter 44»»Why?

(Y/n)

I grew more worried of my family and Enid over time. Over seconds. Ron became an asshole. I was outside and seen Ron climb up and talk to Rick. After a few, I walked back to Carl.

"He told," I said to Carl and walked inside. Later that night I was walking outside and I seen Deanna. A walker had attacked her. It didn't get her, she moved out of the way. She grabbed a bottle and started stabbing it. In the wrong place. I ran over with Rick as he pulled her off, I stabbed it's head. Deanna was covered in blood. I walked off, leaving them. Continuing to walk, Rick shouted my name. I flipped him off and kept walking. I seen Mom with Aaron on a guard post. I climbed up and she put her arm around me.

"Can't sleep?" She asked.

"Enid's out there. Dad's out there. The others are too, but we're in here safe and some what sound. I just want to be out there with them. Just to know that they're alive or not," I admitted.

"I'll be right back." She put the gun down and climbed down. She walked over to the memorial wall and started scrubbing Dad's name. Aaron and I walked over and began doing the same to Nicholas and Enid's.

"When he gets back, it's worth mentioning that Aaron, Erin, works for a boy or girl, depending on the spelling." I stopped and looked at Mom. She looked at me for a second. She smiled,

"I'm pregnant," she said. I smiled and hugged her. We continued working on the names.

"Just saying," Aaron finished. We finished after a while. I went back home and fell asleep.

Glenn

The walkers tore Nicholas and I climbed under the garbage. Walkers tried getting me and I stabbed their head. Night fell and the walkers left. In the morning, I climbed out. Some walkers were dead that we had killed. I grabbed a water bottle. Nothing was in it as I drank it anyway. I threw it in anger. The flare was broken so I had no way of letting (Y/n) and Maggie know I was okay.

"Hey, heads up!" A voice shouted. I looked up as Enid threw me a water bottle. It dropped and spilled.

"Shit. I said heads up," she said angrily and ran away.

"Enid?" I asked. I grabbed some stuff and climbed in a building. Making a shit ton of noise.

"Enid," I said into the air. "What are you doing out here?"

"There's another water bottle in the corner," her voice echoed threw the room. I had no idea where she was or where her voice came from.

"Take it and go," she said. I walked carefully through the room. I found it and took it. I drank it. Half of it. I seen the wrappers and food cans.

"You're not gonna answer me?" I asked. She took a second to say no. Like she hesitated.

"What happened in Alexandria?" I asked zipping up my backpack. "We heard that sound. The gunfire. Enid."

"What happened is what always happens. People died," she said. She was above me.

"The herd broke threw the walls?" I asked.

"What herd?"

"The walkers. They broke out of the quarry early. We got on them, but that sound, the air horn, what was that?"