"Well, that's not happening anymore, because I'm done. I'm not fighting with him again, I'm not even telling him anything related to the wedding." She strolled up to him and put the bottle down by his side, lacing her arms around his neck. "Do you hear that?"

He thought about it for a second. "No."

"Exactly, we are alone. Not even Rooster is here and we haven't been alone in forever." She stood in the tip of her toes and started tracing his neck with small kisses.

His hands instinctively moved to the exposed skin below the rim of her dress. "I've missed you." He whispered in her ear.

Her hand combing the hair on the back of his head and her soft lips moving up to his ear, made his skin stand with goosebumps. His arm move up to wrap her waist, pulling her closer while his other hand kept traveling up the skirt of her dress. His mouth found hers and started to devour her lips.

He came to his senses for a moment and pulled back. "Won't your parents be back any minute?"

"Then we better hurry..." She teased with a mischievous smile and an irresistible husky voice.

He was left disarmed and forgot about his worries completely. With a quick motion, he turned her around, lifted her and sat her on the counter. Their lips crashed one more time while his hands moved to her knees to open her legs apart and then up on her thighs. The bottle of water hitting the floor.

She pulled his t-shirt up and threw it down. The skin of his chest and back sizzling with every touch of her hands. With urge and desire growing rapidly each passing second, he pulled down her dress from the stripes on her shoulders down to the waist.

He stopped to look at her. She flipped her hair to one side, beautiful hazel eyes looking down on him, her mouth half open, panting with swollen lips. Bikini tan lines visible over her strapless bra.

"You're so sexy." He said before he started to gently kiss the skin above her breasts.

She tilted her head back and his hands went to unhook her bra, underneath the curtain of her hair. The moment the piece of underwear snapped open he heard the front door close. Sarah clasped her hands over her breasts to keep her bra from falling. They both froze for a second and moved into action once they heard the voices.

"Oh my God!" She whispered.

Hamdan bent over to pick his shirt from the floor as Sarah jumped off the counter. He quickly put it on and went to help Sarah hook her bra again with shaky hands.

He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me! I'm so dead!

His racing mind and unsteady hands were keeping him from getting the tiny hooks into place.

"Hamdan!" Sarah pleaded over her shoulder grinding her teeth.

He paused, took a deep breath and successfully accomplished his task in one move. Sarah turned around pulling her dress up.

"Your t-shirt!" She mouthed, her eyes wide open.

"What?" He wondered looking down.

"It's backwards!"

She was right. He pulled the t-shirt up and off his body as Rooster made his way into the kitchen. Hamdan rearranged it and put it back on correctly. Sarah picked the bottle of water from the floor and ran to the other side of the island.

"You saw nothing!" He warned Rooster before standing next to Sarah, resting their elbows on the black granite counter top.

"Hi!" Bri grinned as she laid eyes on Hamdan. "We saw your car on the driveway." She said walking towards him with open arms.