Marry me. You are literally the hottest guy on this planet. Love your voice! xx

Anna Marco 3 hours ago

BELIEBER FOREVER!! LOVE YOU JUSTY! <3

My heart skipped a beat when I read that last one. 

Belieber. 

I slowly began coming to realization that this is my fan club name. Beliebers. My beliebers.

My smile kept growing wider and wider the more I thought about my beliebers. These people that say they love me and are there supporting me on my tour and watching my videos. These people that already bought tickets for my concert, probably knowing nothing about me or have never heard me sing but are willing to give me a chance. The only thing I want to do is surround myself with these people and spend my whole life giving back to them.

I sat there, looking like an idiot with my smile so big but I didn't care. 

I thought for a while of what I can do to get in touch with my fans when realization it me and I remembered Twitter. I never made an account but its not too late to make one now.

After the app was fully downloaded, I tapped it to see the front page, asking me to log in or sign up. I hit "sign up" and entered my email and password before I was signed up. 

Already I had twenty new followers that must have searched my name just as I signed up.

I let out a light smile before I composed my first tweet.

@JustinBieber: Hi girls!

Minutes after I posted my first tweet, I had almost ten thousand followers, two thousand responses and re-tweets, and had "Hi Justin!" trending.

I couldn't help but smile as big as I could at the thought that there were people out there who really cared.

I decided to call Scooter back to discuss further tour plans.

"Hello?" Scooter greeted me, trying told back a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I spat.

"You didn't know," he laughed.

I smiled, "Well I know now. They're amazing."

"Aren't they? Mark my words buddy, once you get going, everyone's gonna know the name "Justin Bieber." Millions of girls with your posters covering their walls. You're it, I'm telling you right now."

I could sense him smiling on the other line which made me smile too for like the billionth time today.

"So... you ready to talk tour?" he finally said after a while.

"Leggo."

---

I hung up with Scooter a while later after we discussed everything about tour.

He explained to me that I could bring Emma along and she would stay with us in the tour bus-- as we had already discussed, and he told me that my first concert was in San Jose, California.

I've always wanted to go to California so this is going to be the perfect trip. Even though I probably won't have a lot of time to myself while were down there, I'm still excited to even be there.

I just can't stop thinking about how much fun this whole thing is gonna be. Doing concerts, seeing my fans, traveling around the world, and being with Emma the whole time.

"Justin did you do those dishes?" I heard my mom call for me as she walked in the door with grocery bags in her hands.

I rushed over to help her and began putting groceries away before i cleared my throat to answer, "yes."