Chapter 23: Plans

Start from the beginning

And yes I am

From:Trevor

Okay I'll be there in the next 20 minutes.

To: Trevor 

Okay

I go downstairs and tell my grandma trevors on his way. And sit on the couch waiting and decide to text kian.

To:Kian

Are you guys home?(:

From: Kian

No but should be in the next 15 minutes .

Want to come over?

To: Kian

Okay. Trevor is coming to my house since you didn't answer your phone,

Then we will be over

From: Kian

OH YEAHHHH totally forgot about that!

To: Kian

Yeah.. My grandma has some yummy dinner cookin,

were all invited here for dinner in a few hours.

From: Kian

Tell her I'm looking forward to it

To:Kian

I will. See you in a bit

I sit for a moment then hear a knock on the door and I go to get it.I greet Trevor and we go in the living room. We talk and goof around like I would with any of the boys, for a little while until we were ready to leave to go to the o2l house.

*kian pov*

After shooting all the scenes of the music video at all the random locations we came up with we finally returned home. It was so nice to hang out with Sam again and do things we used to really enjoy doing together. And it took hours.

We just got home and I forgot when Trevor was coming but fortunately Courtney let him come over until we got home.

We were reviewing our footage and I heard the front door open.

"Ayyyyye you forgetful munchkins!" Trevor sings entering the house. I heard his rolling suitcase on the wood floors.

"Kiki, where might you be-eee?!" Courtney sung too as she walked in. I heard the door shut behind her.

"In here!" I yell and footsteps get closer. Trevor glared at me and sat down. Courtney smiled as usual, immediately putting a smile on my face.

"So what's the secret video?" she asked like she's been waiting all day.

"Something we haven't done in along time!" Sam said and Trevor smirked like he knew what it was.

"A music video!" I say and goof around. Sometimes I can't even explain my actions I do or the voices.

"What song did you do it to?" she asks

"Best day of my life by American Authors." Sam answers

"Can't wait to see it!" Courtney says.

-

We goofed off and just hung around the house together. We went over to courtneys and ate dinner.

"We can't all fit in my car.. And pick up the boys." Courtney states.

"How bout we stay at the house and surprise them when they get back.?" Trevor suggests.Sam nods and I agreed and so does Courtney.

Courtney drops us off at the house before heading to the airport.