"See? Wasn't that hard." He smiled breathlessly. I rolled my eyes, snatching my cellphone out of his hand and pushing it into my back pocket.

I should push him in the ocean.

Oh hell yea.

I shoved him, and his eyes widened as he fell down.

"Ahh!" He screamed, before a mouthful of salty water entered his mouth. He scrambled to stand up, spitting out the nasty water out of his mouth.

"Eeeewww!"

I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach.

"That's not funny!" His voice cracked. My eyes widened when a crazy smile planted on his face. I took off, bolting over towards Hayden's direction. His eyes lit up when I threw my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me, laughing softly.

"Don't let him take me!" I squeaked, squeezing his body tighter. I heard Julian's stomps approaching me, and I felt like I was about to be beheaded.

I didn't do anything to deserve this!

I mean, I do... But I don't!

Then, Hayden's strong arms rolled off me, and I was swiftly lifted into the air, thrown over Julian's shoulder.

"No! Hayden! Riley!" I screeched, feeling my doom coming. I watched the waves crashed softly against the wet sand and I pounded my fists against Julian's back. I tossed my phone onto the white sand, not wanting it to get wet.

I mean, that's the least I can do.

"Julian please please please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you in, you know that-"

SPLASH!

Chilling water seeped into my nose, prickling at my skin. I opened my eyes, to see nothing but blackness. I swam up, breaking through the surface and catching my breath.

"Julian!" I screamed, running out of the water.

"You can't harm me! I'm already wet!" He nudged me, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Fine." I grumbled, squeezing water off my now dark blue shirt.

"Hey, Riley... wanna hug?" Julian smiled wickedly at her, stretching his arms out to her.

"Oh no no no no..." She whimpered, before running down the beach as Julian chased her. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. Cold water traveled down my back, making me cringe.

"Must be cold in that water." Hayden joked. I scrunched my face, looking up at him.

"No it's actually really hot in there."

"Oh I bet." He smirked lightly. I puffed my cheeks out pouting.

"What?" I stared at him, watching his face turn red slightly.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." He scratched the back of his neck.

"By the way, you look like a wet dog when you do that." Hayden snorted.

I gaped. "What! No I don't!" I pouted once more, turning around and walking towards the water.

Oh he's so going to get pushed in. No questions asked.

"Awe, Cassandra I'm joking!" He giggled, pulling my hand and turning me around. He took both of my hands in his, grinning widely.

"Stop staring at me!"

"God, I hate you." He whispered pulling me closer, closing his eyes.

"Why I'm sorry I look like a wet dog-" I joked.