-35- / -Baby I am slick.-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

UnSavable

Part. 35 - Baby, I am slick-

Nov. 17. 16

"Don't be a fool, and say that you love me.- Shawn Mendes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

"Where to start?" I mumbled.

"I already told you, Prada." Riley rolled her eyes and pulled my by the arm, causing me to chuckle lightly.

We walked into the familiar looking store and took a second to look around. Racks of beautiful handbags and heels engulfed the store, while at the back were where the REAL clothing were at.

Riley tugged my arm as we made our way towards the back. Of course the first thing we see are the beautiful white and golden dresses, with the lovely crisp tuxedos.

"I lowkey want to wear this dress."

I rolled my eyes from Riley's comment.

An hour later and both of us had our hands filled with clothing. Knowing both of us, out of all the outfits that we picked, we will most likely only be taking 3-5 of them. I honestly don't know why we do this, but it truly is a bad habit.

When I was satisfied with the clothing, I stripped everything off, leaving only my bra and panties when my phone rang.

Julian.

"What?" I asked.

"Thanks for the Hey. Riley told me you guys were at Prada right?" Julian asked on the other line. I groaned.

"Yes, why?"

"Never mind, I found her." I heard a faint voice from out of the cellphone before Julian hung up. The changing room's door opened and I let out a shriek, cursing myself for not locking it.

"Close it!" I screamed, before the person on the other side could completely open the door. I scrambled over the door and quickly locked it. I put the clothing I was wearing previously when I entered the store and collected the clothes that and I wanted and the ones that I didn't. I walked out of the fitting rooms to see Julian laughing with Riley while Hayden sombered on his cellphone wearing all black.

My breathing hitched.

In school, he didn't talk to me. When I hanged out with Julian, he didn't talk to me. Not even at all. In biology, he ignored me.

I don't know what I did wrong.

He was perfectly fine before, after the hug he didn't.. he just ignores me.

He's so bipolar.

Or maybe i'm bipolar?

I gotta get him to talk to me again. 

No. 

Cause

I haven't done anything.

"Done?" Julian asked.

"Yup."

Riley and me walked up to the cash register and placed down our clothing's.

Your total is: $832.26.

Riley swiped her mom's card and smiled.

"Mom told me to go nuts, that it doesn't even matter." I smiled slightly too, yet it went away fast as Hayden clouded my thoughts.

We gathered our clothing, and walked out with the two beside us.

"Next store?" Riley questioned.

"Well, me and Hayden need to get some clothing for the cold, and some brand new tuxes too, so any store that sells both men, and women clothing.

"Gucci? Pleaseee?" Riley pleaded grabbing Julian's hand and bringing it up to her face. I snorted at how ridiculous she looked.

"Yea, I guess Gucci will work just fine." Julian smiled at her.

Many people believe that Riley could be perfect for Julian. They both have the most joyful traits, and they are so playful... maybe they are. I'm just guessing that Riley sees him too much as a brother, just like how Julian might see like a sister.

"Oh! We should all end up with matching outfits don't you think?" Riley smiled and glanced at me and Hayden. I just sighed and shook my head.

She's just over thinking this. We are legit just going to a party, were only gonna be there for a week, not a year. We don't have to be matching with anything.

"Aye, and I know what you are thinking Casey so don't think that you are slick."

Oh, but baby, I am slick.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Special update for my birthday!

  -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-