-33- / -Last Time-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 33 -Last Time-

"Don't wanna hand you all my troubles, don't wanna give you all my demons." ~ Twenty One Pilots

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✟♛✟Hayden's P.O.V✟♛✟

I sat down on the edge of the bathtub and held my head in my hands.

You're over reacting. If something really was happening to her she would've probably already said it.

No.

That isn't it.

She seems terrified half of the time.

No.

That's her.

I kept on having a battle with my own consciousness until a soft knock on the door corrupted my thoughts. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I said harshly. There was a small pause before Cassandra spoke.

"Can I come in?"

I took in a deep breath, fighting so hard, trying, to not swing that door open.

Stop.

She isn't going to win. She isn't going to take over me, Cassandra isn't going to be first thing I think about in the morning, and not the last thing i think about before i go to sleep.

She's my friend for crying out loud. Nothing else. She doesn't consider me anything else besides that, so why should I?

Yea, shes a beautiful wreck, with the most damaged smile.

Her smile was the rarest. Every single time I see it, a little part of me dies. Or comes back to life. I can't tell the difference.

I'm not going to put myself through all of this again.

I'm not going to deal with the burden of letting someone in, then them walking out on me. Leaving me.

She has had all the power in her hands and it's gone long enough. But I cant be like this.

This isn't healthy.

Stop it.

Cassandra. Why?

"Why?" I asked softly, barely audible.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I heard small footsteps walking away from the bathroom. I groaned and knew I just lost the battle. I have been defeated.

Last time.

Last time.

I swung the bathroom door open as Cassandra turned around and I pulled her body against mine, wrapping my arms around her.

Last time.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hey babies! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, and hopefully the frequent updates, andd new layouts. This layout helps me get the chapters out a lot quicker, and makes it (seem to me) more put together, and even more mysterious in my opinion.

PS how do you like Hayden's fight with his conscious?