-38- / -Red Eyes-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UnSavable

Part. 38 -Red Eyes-

"I'm a puppet on a string." Arctic Monkeys.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  

{ Hey guys, so I've honestly been thinking about writing a second story, but I don't know yet. Leave your suggestions below!

Oh and by second story I mean after this story ends, the sequel to this one!

P.S. this doesn't mean that the story is coming to an end, but it's still something to consider if you love Cassandra, Hayden and Jules! }

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

"Cassandra?" Hayden's chin rested on top of my head when he spoke.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Why did you yell out dad in your sleep?" He asked softly.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not daring to look up at him.

"It's 3 in the morning, I couldn't sleep. Can't sleep. I was out in the living room and heard you, that's all." His body clenched as annoyance seeped into his words.

"It's nothing." I answered. I unwrapped his arms from my body and crawled out of my bed.

"What are you doing?" He questioned.

"Getting air." I glanced at my coat and grabbed it, opening the window to my room and standing out on the balcony. I closed it behind me and shivered.

Damn its cold.

I watched the city, lights flickering at the bottom. Building's stood tall, high and all mighty, towering over us small humans. It's amazing how far we have come, yet how little we can understand. Us humans can't process how amazing everything is, just like me, taking everything for granted. Standing high over everyone below me, thousands of feet below me, have their own stories. Every single person. In such a large city, this surely made me feel small, yet calm. Peaceful even.

"I made a mistake." Hayden's words made me jump slightly.

"I shouldn't have avoided you like I did. I shouldn't be afraid of what you can do to me Cassandra." I shrugged my shoulders. I turned my body over to look at him.
He looked vulnerable Red eyes with bags. His hair tussled and messed up. A frown playing on his face. Yet these things, these minor flaws don't stop me from watching him.

His eyes screamed help me, yet no one heard.

His frowned yelled, "I'm alone." But no one came.

But his red eyes didn't take anything away from him, because here right now, he was still breath taking.

Beautiful.

Not the beauty from a magazine, no that isn't what matters.

What matters is how I can't even describe what he does to me. How perfect he is for me. How I just want him to be mine and I'll be his. To be in his arms all day. To see those green eyes. To laugh at his horrible jokes. To listen to his voice as he sang a song. To just be with him. That's what makes my Hayden special.

"Cassandra I was... am afraid that you're going to hurt me. I don't want to..." He paused and I stared closely at him, tears springing in the corners of his eyes. He tucked his hands in his sweatpants, looking down, hiding his face away from me.

"No no, stop it, no." I walked over to him and grabbed his face, lifting it up. His eyes were red, one tear already slipped from his eye. I stared at his beautiful eyes, knowing that the next thing that I did was all me. And it was all meant to happen.

I kissed him.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

So, who else just lowkey died besides me??

Leave a vote and comment my loves!